|Price:||+ $10.43 Delivery|
- Precise 20 Jewels Automatic Movement
- Black Dial with Gold Tone Skeletonized Center, Gold Tone and White Hands and Gold Tone Hour Markers; Luminous; Flame Fusion Crystal; 18k Gold Ion-Plated Stainless Steel Case; Black Leather Strap
- Automatic-self-wind Movement
- Case Diameter: 45mm
- Water Resistant To 50m (165ft: in General, Suitable for Short Periods Of Recreational Swimming, but not Diving or Snorkeling
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more about Amazon Global Store.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
|Dial window material type||Synthetic sapphire|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||45 millimetres|
|Case Thickness||14 millimetres|
|Band Material||Stainless steel|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||22 millimetres|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Water Pressure Resistance||165 Feet|
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Always on a mission to advance and perfect, Invicta focuses on surpassing industry expectation. Invicta reaches new heights, bringing forth timepieces of inspired exception to match any price point.
Reaching back through time, Vintage captures the stylish elegance of the past & places it firmly on the wrist of the present. The result of this synthesis includes the Invicta IV logo, dating from 1837, exhibition case backs, antique finished dials, Roman numerals, alarm functions and leather or stainless steel bands. Evocative of classic European watch making yet striking the perfect balance between the past and future, the very best of the old and new world meet here at the point of Vintage.
- Emphasize your style with this Invicta Vintage!
Invicta Watch Group
Latin For “Invincible”
The Invicta Watch Group is led by innovation and nurtured with the consistency of quality and brand personality. Founded more than a century ago with the belief that supremely crafted timepieces can be offered for modest sums, Invicta holds true to this objective today and continues its brazen journey in the future
The expertise and execution in design as well as case construction is intrinsic to our inventive reputation and style. With this forward thinking energy, Invicta is fully equipped to suit and satisfy the most particular and diverse of tastes. The aim is to always achieve creative articulations in time from different points of view.
Setting A Precedent
Taking the meticulous art of case construction to new levels, Invicta is now recognized as the masters of case complications. Because of the exceptional engineering found in each model, technical revelations deliver outstanding performance in every watch. The brand now grown to encompass over 30 diverse collections.
Innovation In Motion
Utilizing high quality materials generally found only in high-priced brands, each timepiece is crafted and rigorously tested to ensure optimum standards. From skeletonized movements to a unique gold layering technique to exceptional construction, Invicta has become one of the most technically capable watch makers in the world.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Thank you Invicta for another amazing piece.