- Boxed-product Weight: 431 g
- Batteries 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Item Model Number: 21466
- ASIN: B01487XNVS
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 16 April 2018
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
|Deal Price:||$113.19 + $11.08 Delivery|
- Round watch with luminous hands and markers and date window between four and five o'clock
- Chronograph with 60-second, 60-minute, and 24-hour subdials
- 45 mm stainless steel case with synthetic-sapphire dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Stainless steel band with fold-over clasp with safety
- Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft): In general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not scuba diving
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more about Amazon Global Store.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
|Dial window material type||Synthetic sapphire|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||45 millimetres|
|Case Thickness||13 millimetres|
|Band Material||Stainless steel|
|Band length||215 millimeters|
|Band width||22 millimetres|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Water Pressure Resistance||330 Feet|
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Always on a mission to advance and perfect, Invicta focuses on surpassing industry expectation. Invicta reaches new heights, bringing forth timepieces of inspired exception to match any price point.
Invicta Specialty Collection
Communicating time with ingenious innovation, the Invicta Specialty collection is the shining example of invention in motion. This collection captures the revelation of intuition in transcendent pieces that better depict the very nature of time. Acclaimed for unique designs, stellar movements and superior craftsmanship, Invicta Specialty inhabits the cusp of horology, where creative minds turn complications into challenges and make history one masterpiece at a time.
- Emphasize your style with this Invicta Specialty!
INVICTA Watch Group
Latin For “Invincible”
The Invicta Watch Group is led by innovation and nurtured with the consistency of quality and brand personality. Founded more than a century ago with the belief that supremely crafted timepieces can be offered for modest sums, Invicta holds true to this objective today and continues its brazen journey in the future.
The expertise and execution in design as well as case construction is intrinsic to our inventive reputation and style. With this forward thinking energy, Invicta is fully equipped to suit and satisfy the most particular and diverse of tastes. The aim is to always achieve creative articulations in time from different points of view.
Setting A Precedent
Taking the meticulous art of case construction to new levels, Invicta is now recognized as the masters of case complications. Because of the exceptional engineering found in each model, technical revelations deliver outstanding performance in every watch. The brand now grown to encompass over 30 diverse collections.
Innovation In Motion
Utilizing high quality materials generally found only in high-priced brands, each timepiece is crafted and rigorously tested to ensure optimum standards. From skeletonized movements to a unique gold layering technique to exceptional construction, Invicta has become one of the most technically capable watch makers in the world.
|Invicta 17204||Invicta 6981||Invicta 6621||Invicta 4718||Invicta 1516|
|Water Resistance||100 meters||100 meters||100 meters||100 meters||100 meters|
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Otherwise, I like this watch.
Great looking watch
Does its job
Watch wasn't on the correct time nor date
Way too large
Couldn't adjust the date for some reason despite instructions
First tick for crown was way too loose.
A little bit gaudy for my taste
Fits in all arms
is not sintetic saphire, is flame fussion