Invicta Men's 15146 Pro Diver 18k Gold Ion-Plated Stainless Steel Watch with Black Silicone Band
|Price:||+ $10.61 Delivery|
- Watch with sunray dial featuring tachymeter scale, unidirectional bezel, and chronograph functions with 60-second, 60-minute, and 24-hour subdials
- 48 mm 18k gold ion-plated stainless steel case with synthetic-sapphire dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Features textured crown, date window at 4 o'clock, and silicone band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft): In general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not scuba diving.
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more about Amazon Global Store.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
|Dial window material type||Synthetic sapphire|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||48 millimetres|
|Case Thickness||13 millimetres|
|Band length||Mens Standard|
|Band width||22 millimetres|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Water Pressure Resistance||330 Feet|
From the manufacturer
Always on a mission to advance and perfect, Invicta focuses on surpassing industry expectation. Invicta reaches new heights, bringing forth timepieces of inspired exception to match any price point.
Invicta Pro Diver
Plunge into any horizon using the steadfast guidance of the Invicta Pro Diver. Stylishly classic, internal workings are forged with variations of bold movements. Built with confident prowess, the fortitude with which these timepieces function makes the Pro Diver the quintessential in performance.
- Emphasize your style with this Pro Diver!
INVICTA Watch Group
Latin For “Invincible”
The Invicta Watch Group is led by innovation and nurtured with the consistency of quality and brand personality. Founded more than a century ago with the belief that supremely crafted timepieces can be offered for modest sums, Invicta holds true to this objective today and continues its brazen journey in the future
The expertise and execution in design as well as case construction is intrinsic to our inventive reputation and style. With this forward thinking energy, Invicta is fully equipped to suit and satisfy the most particular and diverse of tastes. The aim is to always achieve creative articulations in time from different points of view.
Setting A Precedent
Taking the meticulous art of case construction to new levels, Invicta is now recognized as the masters of case complications. Because of the exceptional engineering found in each model, technical revelations deliver outstanding performance in every watch. The brand now grown to encompass over 30 diverse collections.
Innovation In Motion
Utilizing high quality materials generally found only in high-priced brands, each timepiece is crafted and rigorously tested to ensure optimum standards. From skeletonized movements to a unique gold layering technique to exceptional construction, Invicta has become one of the most technically capable watch makers in the world.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I'd give it 5 stars but haven't had it long enough to do so.
However, when my husband put it on, it looked really sharp. It has the cross-over appeal of being both sporty and classy. It looks as good on the courts as it does with a suit. Plus, the oversized bulk of the larger Invictas are not for everyone. This is a happy medium, and if you are new to the Invicta line, this is a great watch to start with. Overall, a great buy. Hope this helps.