You don't need to own a Kindle device to enjoy Kindle books. Download one of our FREE Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on all your devices.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Investing: Making Your Money Work for You (21st Century Skills Library: Real World Math) Kindle Edition
See all formats and editions Hide other formats and editions
|Length: 32 pages||Language: English|
Readers are introduced to some basic investment options. Sample math problems help illustrate that investing can be a great way to increase your wealth over time.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Amazon.com: 2 reviews
31 July 2013 - Published on Amazon.com
I bought several books about investing and the stock market for my classroom. This book was okay but not one of my students' favorites. The information was good but just not as captivating as other financial books.
Educational investing book for kids
22 April 2014 - Published on Amazon.com
Do you have trouble deciding how you can invest your money? If so, this is a great book for you. I really liked this book because it gives examples of real-life situations. The author explains everything as if you are in the situation. This book makes you think deeper about investing.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books > Education & Reference > Money & Saving
- Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Family Life > Money
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's & Young Adult > Ages 9-12
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's & Young Adult > Issues
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's & Young Adult > Reference & Nonfiction > Business & Money