- Item Weight: 998 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 1 Kg
- ASIN: B07DH5L9QS
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 2 June 2018
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 548 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
Inulin Bulk 1kg Gluten Free
Amazon's Choice recommends highly rated, well-priced products available to ship immediately.Amazon's Choice for " "
- - Contains 100% Inulin (chicory)
- - Naturally sourced from a variety of plants
- - High quality food ingredient
2 new from $22.00
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Inulin and oligofructose, also called fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS), belongs to the class of fructan carbohydrates. Other synonyms for those healthy food ingredients are chicory root fiber and chicory root extract. In this explanation we refer all those alternatives to the word inulin. Inulin comes from a natural source and occurs in a large variety of plants where they have an important biological role as reserve carbohydrate. Inulin has been part of our daily diet for many hundreds of years. Since the early 1990s, inulin has been extracted from chicory roots on an industrial scale for use as a high-quality food ingredient.