Enter your mobile phone or email address
By pressing ‘Send link’, you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message and data rates may apply.
Introduction to Tourism in Australia: development, issues and change Paperback – 21 December 2006
Enhance your purchase
From the Back Cover
- The text offers comprehensive coverage of Australasian themes and integrates current international material.
- It includes discussion of major current issues facing tourism with respect to marketing, environmental change, increasing oil prices, political crises and the development of regional Australia.
- There are rich references to other texts and literature.
- Internet addresses for tourism resources are provided, making it easier for students to access the most recent statistical and policy information from relevant tourism organisations.
- The text is student-friendly and uses examples that regional students will be familiar with.
- The text is connected to relevant web-based case studies and readings.
- Publisher : Pearson Education; 5th edition (21 December 2006)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 512 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0733975704
- ISBN-13 : 978-0733975707
- Dimensions : 19 x 2.9 x 24.3 cm
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|