I bought the hardcover version of this book. and it cost 162 dollars.
this book use the CHEAPTEST MATERIAL in all my text books (and i have multiple Masters degrees so i have a lot of books). I simply cannot accept book cost over 162 dollar use the same type of paper you find in a 2 dollar book. the paper are thin and yellowish, reminds me the book i use to use back in 80th.
i also bought another book "data mining concept and techniques", cost 50 dollar and actually feel like a premium book.
we all know books are extremely over priced by like a million percent (thus the "india edition" text books only cost like a quarter of the price). i just hope the publisher spend a few dollars on improving the paper and print quality of the book. do they really need to save 5 dollar on a 160 dollar of pure profit?
- Paperback: 736 pages
- Publisher: Pearson Education Limited; 1 edition (17 July 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1292026154
- ISBN-13: 978-1292026152
- Product Dimensions: 21.9 x 3.3 x 27.6 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 1.5 Kg
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 30,580 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)