Gut Lining Repair Supplement GLR-6 by Intestinal Fortitude with L Glutamine Slippery Elm Marshmallow Root DGL Licorice Fenugreek N Acetyl D Glucosamine Gut Health Leaky Gut Inflammatory Bowel IBD IBS
|Price:||+ $8.32 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
|Special ingredients||Glucosamine, Amino Acid, Glutamine|
|Ingredients||L-glutamine, N-acetyl-d-glucosamine, slippery elm, marshmallow root, DGL licorice root, fenugreek|
|Package Dimensions||12.4 x 6.91 x 6.81 cm; 141 Grams|
|Unit count||120 count|
About this item
- MORE OF THE ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Compared to the leading Leaky Gut supplements on Amazon, you get 266% more L-Glutamine, 200% more Slippery Elm Bark Powder, 200% more Marshmallow Root Extract, 300% more Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice Root, and 640% more N-Acetyl-D-Glucosamine, all combined into one convenient and cost effective gut health supplement!!! (See our infographic)
- 6 of Nature's most protective herbs and compounds to tighten the gastrointestinal junctions, maintain healthy intestinal integrity and permeability, and heal Leaky Gut. Here's your chance to restore for gut health!
- NO QUESTIONS ASKED 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: IF you are not fully satisfied for any reason... or no reason at all... simply let us know within 120 days of purchase.
- Developed specifically for digestive disorders such as inflammatory bowel disease , IBD, Crohn's disease, ulcerative colitis , and Irritable Bowel Syndrome, IBS
- ABSOLUTELY FREE OF: Animal Derivatives, Gluten, Dairy, Soy, Wheat, GMO, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Eggs, Fish, Preservatives, and Colorings. Manufactured in the USA in a GMP compliant facility.
- Package Dimensions : 12.4 x 6.91 x 6.81 cm; 141 Grams
- Date First Available : 4 May 2019
- Manufacturer : Intestinal Fortitude
- ASIN : B07PCSKBW8
- Manufacturer reference : GLR-6
- Best Sellers Rank: 13,567 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Your "GUT" is your entire digestive system, and from "tip to tail" your gastrointestinal tract is lined with a mucosal membrane that coats and protects it. The cells of the intestinal lining are some of the fastest to "self-repair" in our bodies. However, the chronic inflammation and subsequent ulceration associated with digestive disorders prevents the lining from fully repairing. Under normal circumstances, the "tight junctions" of the epithelial layer allow water and nutrients from the foods we eat to be absorbed into your bloodstream, while at the same time blocking large chunks of food and infectious agents. When you reach the state of increased intestinal permeability, or Leaky Gut, suddenly the bacteria and toxins are able to pass through the intestinal wall into the bloodstream. This can lead to uncomfortable gas, bloating, diarrhea, constipation, fatigue, food sensitivities, and even skin problems. The good news is that it can be repaired! Give yourself and your gut lining a hand with some of Nature's best demulcent and protective ingredients. L-GLUTAMINE: An amino-acid that is the main fuel source for the rebuilding and repair of intestinal cells. N-A-G: A precursor to a critical component of the mucosal layer called glycosaminoglycan. SLIPPERY ELM: Soothes and reduces irritation in the lining of the stomach and intestines. MARSHMALLOW ROOT: Forms a soothing film over the mucous membrane. DGL LICORICE ROOT: Speeds the repair of the stomach lining, and aids in digestion. FENUGREEK: Forms a protective layer over your intestinal lining. GLR-6 is packed with powerful herbal ingredients, so we suggest you start slow and work your way up. Start out with 1 capsule per serving and increase at whatever pace you feel good with. If you find that 2 or 3 capsules is enough to do the trick, well then all the better!!!
L-glutamine, N-acetyl-d-glucosamine, slippery elm, marshmallow root, DGL licorice root, fenugreek
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
November 18, 2020
It's been a while, and I wanted to let you know that my feelings about GLR-6 have NOT changed! I had SO much going on with my gut that I stopped taking GLR-6 for a while to try and narrow down what was causing my new symptoms. Everything went out and I started adding everything back slowly. It was a horrible time. On the 3rd of September, I was told that I had a gastric autoimmune disease. Now everyone is in the process of trying to nail down what other disease is at work. I will say if you are taking 40mg of Prilosec daily, I would rethink it with your doctor. It seems that it keeps stomach acid in your stomach longer and while waiting, it eats your stomach lining. Sorry, I digress. I went back to taking the wondrous GLR-6, and of course, my pain and having to take mainstream pain medication went down. I mean, almost non-existent. Did I mention that it ONLY takes 20-30 minutes for my pain to go away? Sorry to go on and on about this product, BUT, if you are having gut pain, and "MAINSTREAM MEDS" aren't helping.... TRY THIS! Thank you SO much.... AGAIN!!!!!!!! Stay Safe and thank you for the relief.
P.S. I forgot to say that I discovered a non-drowsy allergy medication and that took care of my reactions to GLR-6. LOL
The amount of the individual ingredients per serving is tiny compared to a serving size required for each individual supplement.
300mg vs 1600mg Slippery Elm
300mg vs 960mg Marshmallow Root
300mg vs 800mg Licorice
Better off buying the individual supplements if you want to treat your gastritis or ulcer.
Also the fenugreek makes your armpit smell like curry when you sweat!