Well first things first. Interstellar was well paced and written. All of the characters were fleshed out and interesting. That's why I give it two stars and not returning it.
The problem I have is with how women are depicted in the novel. Firstly the heroine is treated like s*^t by two of the heroes and never even mentions it to them for fear of hurting their feelings @_@. If the "hero" Joel ever treated me like that ........there would be consequences. Anyway, the heroine was a submissive fool and as such, completely unrelatable for me. She's meant to be a scientist for god's sake. When she's in the human camp she doesn't even try to retain even an ounce of dignity or try to share her knowledge to make their lives easier.
- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 1551 KB
- Print Length: 367 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: New Concepts Publishing (28 February 2016)
- Sold by: Amazon Australia Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01CDKGPXK
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Customer Reviews: 3 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #562,305 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)