★★Get the Paperback and Receive the Kindle eBook for FREE★★
Do you want to lose weight and gain self-confidence? Are you plagued by extra body fat, low energy and/or uncomfortable mood swings? Have you tried lots of different diets without lasting success?
If you’re ready to transform yourself through a healthier diet and lifestyle, search no further -- this is the book for you.
Intermittent fasting is more than just the latest dieting fad. It is a powerful, ancient health method that has been practiced for as long as humankind has been walking the Earth. Intermittent fasting is probably the oldest and most potent dietary intervention available.
Today, many people are rediscovering this amazing dietary intervention which offers loads of benefits when done correctly, including weight loss and increased energy, among many others.
Anyone who struggles with extra weight and/or blood sugar issues can have a fresh start today using the scientifically-based fasting techniques detailed in this book. In ‘’Intermittent Fasting: eat what you love, heal your body, and improve your health through this secret weight loss guide! Living an healthy lifestyle, burn fat, and losing pounds at the same time has never been so simple! (Beginners friendly)’’ by Serena Baker, an empowered woman with a passion for health and fitness who has a Bachelor's degree in nutrition, will guide you to achieve all your goals with Intermittent Fasting.
This book is a comprehensive guide to the intermittent fasting method. Reclaim your right to a healthy body and mind by applying the principles this book outlines.
Here are just some of the many concepts you’ll find here:
- Intro to Intermittent Fasting: discover how it works and whether it is right for you
- Helpful tips for getting started on the right foot
- Possible pitfalls associated with IF and how to avoid them
- 20 awesome benefits of Intermittent Fasting
- Clear, simple explanations of 10 different IF methods
- Most effective methods for controlling hunger
- How to pull it back together when you get off track
- Fasting for weight loss, diabetes, heart health, brain health, cancer and depression
- 15 useful recipes for combining fasting with the keto diet
And much more!!
The research-based dietary practices in this book are simple to follow. If you are willing to put in the effort, with dedication you’ll start to see results quickly.
Even if you’ve failed to make meaningful changes through dieting or fasting in the past, you can discover confidence and success with the help of the tools in this book and get the results you seek.