This title comes with a FREE eBook when you purchase the Paperback!
Do you want to start intermittent fasting in a safe way that will not leave you starving to the point where you feel like passing out?
Hi my name is Hannah and I am a Yoga instructor, kickboxer and fitness enthusiast.
When I first started Intermittent Fasting, everything seemed so easy! How simple is this diet, I thought to myself and why didn't anyone tell me about it sooner!
Then day 3 hit.
No matter how hard I tried to stick to my eating "time window" I always found myself starving in the evening and would find myself fighting off these killer cravings before I went to bed. Eventually I would give in, eat a snack, beat myself up about it, and try to make up for my mistake but eating even later the next day.
This resulted in me playing an endless game of catch up that left me starving and frustrated.
Want to know the little secret that I was missing?
I wasn't following an intermittent fasting plan that was designed for women!
Women absolutely MUST fast differently than men
Eventually I learned that women are hardwired to respond differently than men to feelings of hunger and starvation. This is because (unlike many animals) women do not have the ability to stop our eggs from being fertilized.
So we can get knocked up even in times where there is little food or a famine!
Our body responds to this by making sure that we feel serious hunger pains if it senses that we are running out food. It does this so that we can keep up a healthy weight and stay nourished in case we are to get pregnant.
So is "IF" safe for women?
Yes of course! Women just need to follow a structured plan that will help introduce this new lifestyle to their system slowly.
My book is a step by step guide
Having attempted to start intermittent fasting without learning about what my female body really needed caused me a lot of suffering and frustration. I wrote this book so that you don't have to suffer the same way.
My book will give you:
- My personal strategies and tips for intermittent fasting and how I made it work after failing.
- A step by step "roadmap" to start in a way that is safe and catered to your female body.
- The nitty gritty details that other books might shy away from, such as how IF impacts your period, menstrual cramps and fertility.
- Meal plan examples with timestamps for different kinds of fasts.
- Motivational advice that comes from someone who really tried to do this diet and made mistakes.
Intermittent Fasting changed my life
Once I got the hang of it and started doing things the right way, I was able to fast without feeling hungry and eventually started seeing results!
- My energy levels boosted
- My skin (I have acne prone skin) started clearing up.
- My muscles were toned, but I didn't have the big bulk that I would if I was doing things unnaturally.
- And of course, I lost weight while being able to "cheat" with a donut once in a while and not completely cut out some of a my favorite foods.
If this sounds like something you'd like to introduce into your life, let me be your guide. Grab a copy of my book today!