Playspot is an innovative soft floor surface that keeps your child comfortable and happy, while complementing your home's decor. Unlike other foam tiles that are only safety-rated for children 3 and up, Playspot is designed, tested and manufactured for children of all ages. Easy to put together, you can configure it in endless ways to fit your style. -Innovative smooth EVA foam surface -Safety-rated for all ages -Oversized 14" x 14" tiles mean extra-large play space -Customize the size: use 4 tiles or all 20. Even add more sets! -Create many different designs inner circles can be switched -Solid Playspot finished size (20 tiles, in inches): 70l x 56w x 5h Fabric & Care -Includes 20 tiles and 30 connectorsÂ -Quantity includes 4 replacement connectors -Place desired number of tiles side-by-side on floor -Secure the tiles together by using the appropriate connector shapes
Sorry, we're having trouble showing recommendations right now. Please try again later.Continue shopping
Skip Hop Interlocking Foam Floor Tiles Playspot, Multi-Mix
by Skip Hop
|Price:||+ $61.35 Delivery|
International Product from outside Australia
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Baby play mat made of thick foam tiles to keep a soft surface for playing and crawling
- 20 foam interlocking pieces and 30 connector foam tiles to create multiple puzzle designs and custom sizes
- Oversize foam floor tiles for a large play mat space, perfect for tummy-time to crawling to first steps and beyond!
- Comfort design playmat to complement your home's décor and waterproof for stress-free maintenance. Simply wipe clean with baby wipes.
- Great for babies' development, encouraging color and shape recoginization
This fits your .
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more about Amazon Global Store.
1 new from $105.23
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Amazon.com: 5 reviews
the color and texture is great for the babies to play around and protect from bruises and falls29 August 2017 - Published on Amazon.com
Great mat for my little one. It is very safe, the cushions helped my baby not hurt himself while learning to crawl. The colorful parts attracts his attention and he loves to play around.
Mario J. Esposito D.
Excelent25 October 2016 - Published on Amazon.com
One person found this helpful
Four Stars19 February 2017 - Published on Amazon.com
Why they smelled strong scent .Does it hurt my baby？
Great, safe floor covering that isn't too hourdenous looking ...24 August 2016 - Published on Amazon.com
Great, safe floor covering that isn't too hourdenous looking in our home. I was worried about off gassing and the EVA foam but wrote to Skip Hop and they promptly replied and I feel comfortable having our little guy play on these. They didn't fit our space perfectly but it was easy enough to trim the pieces on the edge that won't be in his play space with some kitchen scissors to fit.
2 people found this helpful
Easy to take apart21 September 2019 - Published on Amazon.com
While these are nice and stylish (I have grey and it goes great with the home decor, it’s not obnoxious) it does not lock properly. It’s very loose and easy to take apart. My 6 month old constantly is taking pieces and chewing on them. Wish it had a more snug fit