|Power Source||Corded Electric|
|Package Dimensions||26.11 x 18.49 x 14.81 cm; 1.36 Kilograms|
Seamax Intelligent 20PSI Digital 12V Electric Air Pump Designed for Inflatable SUP & Paddle Board Fast to Reach High Pressure
Enhance your purchase
|Item weight||3 Pounds|
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Engineered in Canada and affordable price; Major parts made of marine grade engineered ABS and Nylon material more durable. Low power consumption 5 - 10A (60 - 120W). Wide range of working temperature and humidity. Regardless daily use during the season or occasionally use in a year, the quality pump can always do a good job.
- This Seamax intelligent SUP20S electric air pump comes with a Digital pressure LCD screen. Designed for inflatable SUP and paddle board etc. Supported working range 0.5 - 20 PSI (20 PSI = 1.378 Bar =138 Kilo-Pascal); 15 minutes to fully inflate a 12ft SUP to 20 PSI. Max speed: 70L/min; Light weight 3Lbs; Dimension 9”x5”x5”.
- Noise reduction single inflator with high sensitive intelligent pressure controller module, accurateness 0.01 PSI; Pressure setting increments 0.5 PSI; Real time pressure monitoring, auto stop once selected pressure reached. Built-in outtake chamber with one-way diaphragm valve for protection and better air tight.
- Reinforced 3.5ft air hose. Perfect handy size for pumping SUPs and Paddleboards. 360 degree free turning main air hose connector provides flexible pumping positions. Screw-in style adaptors provide perfect air tight. This design will avoid users’ complaint against poor quality leaky air hose issues and help this pump to last for many years.
- The pump’s 12V DC connector (Car Cigarette Lighter connector) has a built-in 12A fuse. Cigarette lighter spare fuse is provided with the package. Pump user manual is included in the package and downloadable from our website. Note for NRS SUP user - Leafield air hose available from Seamax Marine website
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
SUP20S DescriptionThis intelligent 12V DC 120W electric pump comes with digital control and LCD screen to display the set pressure and real-time air pressure. It can Auto-Stop at your pre-set air pressure, or when max 20 minutes continued working time reached. So you can never over-inflate the chamber or damage the pump. Great to use for inflatable SUP and paddle board. Max 20PSI and great quality. Compatible with HR (Halkey-Roberts), Bravo or similar type air valve that suitable the most SUPs in the market. Those air valves have a turning pin or pressing down pin at the middle to control the valve’s Open & Closed position. Comes with 3 different size O ring - 3mm, 5mm and 6mm. So you may be easy to find a right one that suitable for your SUP. FYI, additional SUP Air Hose Kit - Version 2 is available on Amazon or our website. Pump’s 12V DC connector (Car Cigarette Lighter connector) has a built-in 10A fuse. You can connect the pump to your vehicle. Unscrew the head connector bolt can access this fuse if need exchange.
- Model: Seamax SUP20S
- Pump Support Rate: 0.5-20 PSI (0.034-1.378 Bar)
- Digital Sensor Accuracy: 0.01 PSI
- Controller Method: Pre-programmed digital controller
- Pressure Display: PSI & Kpa - Max Pumping Speed: 70L/min
- Pumping: Engineered cylinder type compressor for high pressure
- O Ring Thickness: 0.3mm, 0.5mm, 0.6mm
- Pump Working Voltage: 11-14V DC
- Max Energy Consumption: 10A, 120W (12V)
- DC Power Cord Length: 9ft (2.75m)
- Air Hose: 3.5ft Length & with HR Valve Adaptors
- Product Net Weight: 2.86 Lbs (1300g)
- Version 2 air hose kit for Seamax SUP Electric Pump
- Leafield C7 air valve adaptor
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
And I’m not going to be able to use it, because it took around 20mins to pump up the board to pressure, making a huge racket the whole time it was pumping. Given we went to a beach next to houses at 8am on a Sunday, we were incredibly self-conscious the whole time. I had previously pumped it up in 10 mins with a single-action vertical-pump, although at high pressure this was an incredible workout.
It was actually slowing down towards the end, and we realised it was because it had drained our (big) car battery. Luckily the car started and it ran a bit faster with the engine running.
Ok - so if you accept it’s going to be loud and slow, then it does the job. You set the target pressure, in our case 15psi, and it achieves it. Hence we gave it 4*, instead of 3* for not working for us in our (and many people’s) use case.
Top reviews from other countries
This pump comes with the Halkey-Roberts Valve Adapter for my Isle SUP...
I attached the valve, plugged it into the 12v, started the car, set the pump on 15 and ate a sandwich (sandwich not included). About 10-12 minutes later it shut off at 15psi....That's whatSUP!!!!
It was very quiet compared to the other pumps I tried. (It is loud in the video due to the closeness of my phone)
I gave 4 instead of 5 stars because there is no deflation mode which is always nice...and It could have used a better quality hose..
Update: Found that the fuse was blown. I replaced the fuse with the spare provided, but the pump still did work. Display did not even turn on