- Paperback: 152 pages
- Publisher: Routledge (19 March 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0815394675
- ISBN-13: 978-0815394679
- Product Dimensions: 15.6 x 0.8 x 23.4 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 231 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 28,737 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Intelligent Disobedience: The Difference between Good and Great Leaders Paperback – 21 Mar 2018
|New from||Used from|
About the Author
Bob McGannon is director of Intelligent Disobedience Leadership, and has worked in management roles in the United States, Europe, and Australia. Over a career spanning 35 years, Bob has managed technology teams, outsourced services, and major change initiatives for large companies. He is also an entrepreneur, having launched and directed three companies in the consulting and training industries.
Bob is an author of more than 20 courses that can be found on the online LinkedIn Learning platform and has contributed chapters to two compiled works: Advising Upwards, edited by Linda Bourne; and The Keys to Our Success: Lessons Learned from 25 of Our Best Project Managers, edited by David Barrett. In addition, Bob has written numerous articles for his company newsletters, and writes the Intelligent Disobedience blog (http://www.intelligentdisobedience.com).
Bob’s passions are developing people, team creation, motivation and management focused on strategic implementation, and day-to-day process optimization. He is known for building cohesive, high-performing teams through strategy, culture development, project management, and suitable doses of intelligent disobedience – with a bit of fun mixed in.
Bob is married, with one daughter, a grand-cat, and a grand-lizard, and he splits his time between Queensland, Australia, and Minnesota, USA.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Economics > Communication & Psychology > Ethics
- Books > Business & Economics > Management & Leadership > Corporate Governance
- Books > Business & Economics > Management & Leadership > Decision-Making & Problem Solving
- Books > Business & Economics > Management & Leadership > Leadership
- Books > Business & Economics > Management & Leadership > Project Management
- Books > Business & Economics > Skills > Decision Making
- Books > Textbooks & Study Guides