- Save 5% on Qualifying items offered by Urban Gifts when you purchase 2+. Offered by In The Know UK! Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Warmies® Microwavable French Lavender Scented Plush Elephant
|Price:||& FREE Delivery|
- SUPER-CUTE - Who wouldn't want to cuddle up to this cute microwavable little elephant? Microwavable Warmth, your perfect soft toy bedtime buddy for young and old.
- SOOTHES and COMFORTS - Great for stress relief and sleep. Microwavable Heat Pack also provides excellent chemical-free soothing for aches and pains including sore tummies, cramps, period pain, muscles and joints.
- WEIGHTED FOR EXTRA COMFORT - Your Soft Plush Toy is filled with all-natural grain and dried French Lavender to provide soothing and
- FULLY MICROWAVEABLE - Your whole plush toy goes in the microwave. So quick and easy, microwave and in 60 seconds and you've got a perfect little hot water bottle. No mess, spills or burns.
- SAFE - Intelex heatable plush soft toys have been tested to the Australian/New Zealand Toy Standards AS/NZS ISO-8124 Safety of Toys Part 1-3.
Product detailsStyle Name:Elephant
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 15.24 x 17.78 x 20.32 cm; 99.79 Grams
- Date First Available : 27 April 2018
- Manufacturer : Intelex
- ASIN : B002WILK7A
- Item Model Number : CP-ELE-1
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Warmies fully microwavable heatable Cozy Plush provide soothing warmth and comfort. Warmies are loved by millions worldwide. This innovative range continues to outsell all other microwavable products on the market. All of Intelex's soft toys are safe for all ages and are made using only the finest quality microwave safe materials. Warmies have the finest quality Flaxseed , fragranced with the very best dried French lavender. As this product is fully microwavable, to heat simply place the product in a microwave oven according to the directions on the product to release the wonderfully relaxing lavender aroma. Intelex prides itself on the fully microwavable aspect of their products that do NOT require a removable heatable inner bag. This makes using Intelex products not only easier, but also safer too. Ideal for use as a bed warmer to aid a restful night's sleep, or simply as an adorable soft toy. Warmies are loved by young and old alike. Warmies aid in relief of stress, hypertension, aches, pains, arthritis, chills, sinus pressure, migraines, bursitis, insomnia, cramps, colic, flu and tendonitis. The weight, warmth and lavender has been found to sooth, calm and focus individuals suffering from Autism and sensory processing disorders. These versatile products can also be used as a cold pack; simply place in a sealed freezer bag and place in the freezer for two to three hours. Ideal for reducing temperatures, easing sprains and bruises and reducing swelling. Take care when removing from the microwave oven. Do not ingest contents. Do not overheat. Reheat from room temperature only. For microwave use only. Surface wash only.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
NB. The elephant was not injured in the microwave so please don't report me to the RSPCA
This is very easy to use, pop it in the microwave on full power for two minutes and then cuddle up to it - that is if you can resist stroking it!
The main body of the bunny is filled with millet which has been infused with lavender. The lavender smell is fairly strong to start with but not overpowering. It does diminish over time and after many uses. I assume that it is there partially as a way of making you feel relaxed but it also helps to cover the smell from the millet. When you heat the warmer up for the first few times the millet does smell quite strongly but it isn't unpleasant. Also, the millet gives off quite a bit of moisture and although the warmer itself doesn't feel damp there is a feeling of residual moisture when you use it. Again, like the smell, this fades and disappears over time.
The warmer is well made, the stitching is secure and the fur used to make the bunny is lovely and soft. The head is full of standard soft toy stuffing and this doesn't get hot when you microwave it.
After taking it out of the microwave it is a little on the hot side for the first ten minutes or so then it cools to a really comfortable temperature. It gradually cools over time but after 1-2 hours it does need heating up again if you are going to use it for any lengthy period of time. If you are using it to go to bed with then it will stay sufficiently hot until you are asleep.
To sum up:
* Much safer than a standard hot water bottle
* Heat up and use as it is, no fiddly covers or preparation needed
* Gives a good quality of heat
* Very flexible, can be used to wrap around your neck, shoulder, tummy, legs etc
* Well made
* Lavender smell is pleasant and relaxing
* Looks and feels very cute
* Suitable for both children and adults
* Cools down after 1-2 hours
* Wheat smell for first few uses - masked by the lavender
* Feels slightly damp for the first few uses
* Even if you are an adult you won't be able to resist sitting and stroking this