- Paperback: 356 pages
- Publisher: Cheng & Tsui; 2nd edition (30 November 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0887274811
- ISBN-13: 978-0887274817
- Product Dimensions: 21.6 x 2.5 x 26.7 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 816 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Sold by: Books Mela Aus
Sorry, we're having trouble showing recommendations right now. Please try again later.Continue shopping
Integrated Chinese: Level 2 Workbook: Traditional and Simplified Character Edition Paperback – 30 Nov 2005
ISBN-13: 978-0887274817 ISBN-10: 0887274811 Edition: 2nd
See all formats and editions Hide other formats and editions
|New from||Used from|
Paperback, 30 Nov 2005
International product from outside Australia
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms and are sold from abroad and may differ from local products including fit, age rating, and language of product, labeling, or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more
This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Amazon.com: 7 reviews
Nice22 September 2013 - Published on Amazon.com
It was fine, the quality was good, everything checked out well. Had all the practice I needed for the course.
great book, but few mistakes2 December 2014 - Published on Amazon.com
Great book to reinforce grammar points. However, there's a few mistakes in there.
Rip off, no thank you, not again.4 February 2012 - Published on Amazon.com
I bought an integrated Chinese level two workbook. So many of the pages were missing that it was a useless purchase. Homework has gotten harder for me just because I have to search for the key pages that someone ripped out.
in-depth, Simplified and Traditional characters18 May 2010 - Published on Amazon.com
I have used many Chinese language books over the past 10 years of study and this one rates as very good. The chapters are long, so there's a lot of new vocab in each one and many new grammar points with lots of examples. The best feature is that it has both simplified and traditional characters for most dialogues and paragraphs.