- Paperback: 354 pages
- Publisher: Cheng & Tsui; 2nd Expanded edition (31 December 2006)
- Language: English, Chinese
- ISBN-10: 0887275338
- ISBN-13: 978-0887275333
- Product Dimensions: 21 x 1.9 x 27.3 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 771 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Sold by: Books Mela Aus
Sorry, we're having trouble showing recommendations right now. Please try again later.Continue shopping
Integrated Chinese: Level 1, Part 1 Simplified Character Edition (Textbook) (English and Chinese Edition) Paperback – 31 Dec 2006
See all formats and editions Hide other formats and editions
|New from||Used from|
International Product from outside Australia
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more about Amazon Global Store.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Amazon.com: 21 reviews
Solid book, good quality and great price31 August 2016 - Published on Amazon.com
The book arrived pretty quick and there's only some writing on a few pages, so they definitely were accurate with the description of the quality. So far it seems like the lessons are easy enough to follow, if you have friends who speak Chinese that definitely helps with checking on your pronunciation, otherwise the CDs for Integrated Chinese are available too. Overall, great quality book at a great price, I fully recommend it to anyone looking to teach themselves the basics of the language.
Great for anyone7 January 2014 - Published on Amazon.com
No textbook is perfect, but I do like this one. Once you learn the phonetics and pinyin (with the help of a fluent speaker), this book could work for self teaching or for a class. It uses pinyin and simplified Chinese, and you'll find yourself reading simple Chinese sentences in no time.
Good Stuff17 March 2015 - Published on Amazon.com
If it's what your teacher recommended then you're GOLDEN with this purchase. Helped me get through my 1 year of Chinese!
The book that I order...9 March 2014 - Published on Amazon.com
The book that I order from amazon was perfect, I gave it five stars because even though it did have a tiny bit of writing in it...it was still like brand new and the notes the previous owner had written in it helped me out. I got exactly what I wanted without the extremely high and ridiculous college price. THANK YOU AMAZON
Great!13 January 2014 - Published on Amazon.com
Great condition, fast delivery. The book's good for beginners, but you'll definitely need a teacher/native speaker to make sure your tones are correct. Each chapter provides grammar points, pattern drills, and pinyin/character writing sections as your learning which was pretty helpful. Overall a great investment for me :)