|Product Dimensions||37.5 x 34.5 x 38.8 cm; 13.8 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||13.8 kg|
Instant Pot Duo Crisp + Air Fryer, Multi-Use Pressure Cooker and Air Fryer, Stainless Steel, 8L
Enhance your purchase
- The Instant Pot that Air Fries: One appliance, two lids, infinite possibilities; The Instant Pot Duo Crisp is a Multi-Use Pressure Cooker and Air Fryer with 2 convenient, removable lids
- 11 One-Touch Smart Cooking Programs: Every cooking method available at the touch of a button; Pressure cooks, sautés, steams, slow cooks, sous vides, warms, air fries, roasts, bakes, broils and dehydrates
- Advanced Safety Protection: 10 plus built-in safety mechanisms include automatic Pressure and Temperature Control and Overheat Protection; New EasySeal pressure cooking lid automatically sets to seal when locked, and the pressure release button vents steam from a distance
- Innovative EvenCrisp Technology: Ensures tender juicy meals with a crisp, golden finish, using little to no oil; Imagine biting into fall-off-the-bone ribs with a perfect air fried crust
- Family Meals Fast: The powerful 1500W heating element reduces preheating time and cooks up to 70% faster from frozen to golden in minutes
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Pressure cooking and air frying are fantastic ways to help you save time and energy when cooking healthy meals, and the Instant Pot Duo Crisp and Air Fryer is one appliance that you won’t want to miss! Cook and crisp all in one place by swapping out the pressure cooker lid for the innovative air fryer lid, and add a whole new set of cooking techniques to your culinary collection. All the same taste and texture of your deep-fried favourites, but made with 95% less oil. Save space by replacing your pressure cooker, slow cooker, sauté pan, steamer, sous vide cooker, warmer, air fryer, roaster, oven, broiler and dehydrator; it’s 11 appliances in 1. Use the pressure cooker lid to easily pressure cook, sauté, steam, slow cook, sous vide and warm your meals. The air fryer lid is useful to quickly air fry, roast, bake, broil and dehydrate all your favourites. Enjoy juicy chicken wings, crispy fries and onion rings, perfectly crunchy spring rolls and much more, up to 70% faster than other cooking methods. Simplify mealtime with one-touch controls and pre-set cooking programs. Bright, easy-to-read dual display with large font. Automatic and manual keep warm to ensure that dishes stay at ready-to-eat temperatures. Delay cooking up to 24 hours. Prepare delicious, healthy meals at home for your family.
From the manufacturer
The Perfect Crunch
EvenCrisp technology ensures tender juicy meals with a crisp, golden finish, using little to no oil.
Air Fryer Lid with 5 cooking functions
The powerful 1500W heating element reduces preheating time and cooks up to 70% faster - from frozen to golden in minutes.
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I can cook a small amount of stuff and I can make more to freeze for other meals. The pressure cooker was wonderful for cooking a roasted lamb? Yep I pressure cooked it and then finished it off by browning the fat using the air fryer. Tender fall apart lamb. Now I also like rare lamb but have not tried the bake button as yet to see if I can do a rare roast this way. I used the leftovers to make a stew which is now divided in my freezer for several meals. I could cook the vegetables and meat in the pressure cooker(used foil to wrap the veggies in ) and browned them off as the meat sat to settle.
It was money well spent for me I can highly recommend this product. I have had no issue with crispness of any of the things I have cooked you have to think about less time and add time to minimise overcooking.
I love that you only have one cord on this version of the Instant duo Crisp air fryer. (older models in US videos seem to need a second cord, this lid just fits on and you are set to go. I do not find it takes up heaps of room and I have a smallish kitchen. You do need a bit of space for the lids. To change over, I just use my stove top. (not using stove).
Perfect for a small home. Flavours kept in meat and I am really enjoying trying all sorts of things.
Pressure cooker works great.
Air fryer works well but needs a lot of bench space as the top has to come all the way off.
Do not try and use the pot to pan fry. Cooking in stainless steel always seems to be a pretty average experience with everything sticking. No exception here. Great at everything else. Should have some form of non-stick coating in my opinion. (Only a minor gripe however)
By Nicole on 10 February 2021