InstaMarine Premium Neoprene Water Fin Sock Perfect for Water Sports, Snorkeling, Diving, Swimming …
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- InstaMarine Premium Neoprene Socks: With 2.5 mm thickness, this pair of water socks is breathable and is mainly for protecting your feet against rocks and blisters from the swimming fins.
- Anti-slip: Applied with small grip pattern on the bottom sole, the water socks has silicone traction to grip the slippery surface like the boat deck, swimming pool, or shore.
- Unisex design for Multi-purpose: This pair of neoprene water socks is perfect for various water sports like swimming, diving, snorkeling, paddle boarding, kiteboarding, wakeboarding, kayaking and other sports like beach soccer, beach volleyball.
- Comfortable Fit: Super soft, stretchy and breathable material for water and sand sports like: snorkeling, diving, surfing, rafting, kayaking, beach volleyball, beach soccer, etc.
- Sand-proof: Quality material and perfect fit, prevent micro sand getting into the socks.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Only bad thing was the little rubber dots on the bottom started to come off
From repeatedly jumping on the surf board after 2 hours.
Rubber grip should be a little thicker In my opinion.
But I think for beach walking etc.. they would work fine
Top international reviews
These are not water shoes. They are thin dive socks. As for size? Mine fit great and even better in my Fins. (Cressi Rondinellas) Full foot. Gone is the sand Grind. Another trick? Don’t put them on till you are at the waters edge.
Update: best single weight dive socks ever. No buoyancy so your feet stay down. No sand grind. I put them on wet and Dry no problem. 10/10 for Fit and Function. These aren’t aqua socks. But over sand? Perfect. Light rocks no problem. Keep some water handy For rinsing remember no sand no chaff. Will purchase again.
Update: I had the chance to wear with dive fins and they fit perfectly. They actually made the fins fit much better.
6 MONTH LATER: Seems are comping undone and nothing premium about these socks for paddleboarding. Unable to be used. See pictures. I care for my items with ensuring post ocean wash, shade drying and proper storage. I wore these paddle board neoprene socks only 5 times. Not good enough them already being useless.
We brought them home and plan to use them next time.
I'll probably buy them again, hoping that the next pair will be sound. If they aren't, I'll try another brand.