Jean Adrienne, PowerTalk Radio First, let me say I thoroughly enjoyed reading Insperience. This is a fresh approach to looking at meditation, one that doesn't require strict adherence to the more traditional rules and techniques, rather guides the reader through experiential practices that are flexible and easy to follow -- and that WORK. I love how the personal experiences of the author are interwoven with the teachings. Personally, I most resonated with the chapter on deceit. Where I am in my process of unfoldment has me looking at all the ways deceit has insidiously inserted itself into my life over the years. Very helpful! Thank you for writing this!
Billy Atwell, FEAR NOT podcast I had the privilege of reading Richard's book before it was published; I am still amazed by it even now! I interview so many people for my podcast FEAR NOT, Richard being one of them, and while everyone is smart and has their stories, Richard really moved me with his sincerity, humility and generosity of sharing all that he has learned from life. He is genuinely interested in the well-being of his fellow man. This book will help you to break through any and all barriers.
Jane Derry, Serenity Vista Treatment for Alcoholism There was nothing in the book that went counter to my understanding and experience. I imagined reading this book as a newcomer to spirituality (my 20 years younger self) and felt that it would be extremely valuable, challenging and wisdom-full - it could be a real gift and catalyst for a spiritual exploration and healing. The author has a great gift for writing in very practical terms principles that can get very esoteric. The suggestions are solid and meaningful. But this book is not just for beginners on the path. This would be a valuable book to any spiritual library.
―Jean Adrienne, PowerTalk Radio
EXPERIENCING LIFE; INSPIRING CHANGE ― LIVING INSPIRIENCE
What is it you truly seek? The reality is, most of us don't really know. Upon close investigation, we discover, above all else, we are seeking the transcendent, that which resides at the deepest place within us, that which connects us to all that is and gives unconditioned meaning to our lives.
The transcendent exceeds the grasp of the mind and the limits of words, for it is beyond all form and definition. But inspirience, although it cannot be explained in words, can be found. There is a path to it.
Richard L. Haight, bestselling author of The Unbound Soul, shares a simple and natural way to inspirience through unconditioned meditation. Inspirience will take you on a journey to the transcendent, so that it can transform your life ― and the world.
- Have you wanted to incorporate meditation into your life, but find it almost impossible to start? Inspirience will open the doors wide to you.
- Learn how to actively apply meditation to your daily life, not just in your living room. Once you try this approach, you won't go back.
- Learn what is truly blocking your inner peace, purpose, and productivity ― this fundamental imbalance has been overlooked in spiritual teachings for thousands of years.
- Learn how to bring true purpose and meaning into your life and thereby transcend the lurking feelings of frustration, emptiness, and loneliness.
- Learn how to root the mind in consciousness, so that you gain the productivity that the mind can provide, along with the peace that comes with consciousness.
- Discover the nature of conscience and the incredible power hidden there just waiting to be tapped.
―Billy Atwell, FEAR NOT podcast
"Extremely valuable, challenging and wisdom-full - it could be a real gift and catalyst for a spiritual exploration and healing."
―Jane Derry, Serenity Vista Treatment for Alcoholism
"A short, easy, fun read. To say that I find this book highly useful and refreshing would be an understatement."
―William Arsenis, Author of WHEN DEATH DON'T DO, Trust Matters.
"Inspirience is groundbreaking in its clarity. Do not hesitate to buy this book!"
―Patricia J. Klein, prepublication reader.
As a part of your purchase, you are also invited to a free audio course Taking Spiritual Authority in Daily Life. Visit richardhaight.net/index.html