I pray this was design that the extreme frustration I felt with Sage is how her family, friends and lover felt. My heart ached from the scene where Phillida came to the studio in the same dress she had on the night before, barefoot with swollen eyes from crying, to the studio where Sage was, only to be met with stupidity aka fear from her. After this book, my like for Sage went down to dislike, even after the reasons became clear. My sentiment for Phillida went from like to that of love and respect. Don't get me wrong. She could have handled things differently too . We all could have and can in real life.
Fiona is an exceptional author. She make you feeel. Make you relate and react to the characters and their situations. If you're not careful, you may learn something about how you handled your past and gain insight to how to better handle your present and future.
- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 1474 KB
- Print Length: 286 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Red Hills Publishing (30 January 2018)
- Sold by: Amazon Australia Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0776YGYHY
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Customer Reviews: 23 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #469,428 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)