The bare xf 210 is the most stripped back shoe in the inov-8 range, bringing the foot closer to the ground. Offering a natural fit and ropetec protection, this shoe delivers superb grip and durability on ropes and the ground with its s-grip, sticky rubber sole.
- Built for speed based training/ ninja warrior competition and powerlifting
- Grip: The 3mm outsole made from s-grip sticky rubber matched with a maximum surface area sole provides maximum grip when it matters most
- Lightweight natural fit: Updated materials, now lighter with even more breathability and room for toe splay and a pure feel
- Stability: Zero drop heel and our y-lock heel system delivers more proprioception and stability when weightlifting and performing functional "flow" movements
- Standard fit (e fit)/ zero drop/ sticky rubber
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|