The f-lite 260 knit is an excellent option for someone looking to work out in a training specific fitness shoe, lower than a standard running shoe with dramatically more stability in the heel making it a great option for weight lifting due to the heel section being denser than traditional heels while the forefoot is softer to protect the wearer when doing box jumps, sprints, skipping.
- Highly durable knit upper including new thicker overlays for extra protection on high wear zones
- Padded mesh tongue and collar for added all day comfort
- Rope-tec: An all new level of protection through the mid-foot ensuring the shoe stands up to repeated rope climbing
- Sole compound: Sticky rubber, with a low profile tread design for maximum grip on flat surfaces both in and out of the box
- Standard fit (ee fit)/ 8mm drop/ 3mm cleat
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|