Innovo Deluxe Fingertip Pulse Oximeter with Plethysmograph and Perfusion Index, Deluxe Off White
- ACCURATE AND RELIABLE - Consistently beat other pulse oximeter in terms of accuracy and reliability during clinical tests.
- PLETHYMOSGRAPH AND PERFUSION INDEX - Tells you if you are taking your SpO2 and Pulse Rate properly. No more second guessing if the readings are reliable or why the pulse oximeter is not giving you a reading.
- NEW SOFTWARE FEATURES - 1) Auditory alarm to warn you when your SpO2 and Pulse Rate are beyond set limits. 2) Auditory Beeps for every detected pulse. 3) Adjustable brightness.
- SPORT ENTHUSIASTS - Suitable for mountain climbers, skiers, bikers, aviators or anyone interested in measuring their SpO2 and pulse rate while on the move.
- READY TO USE OUT OF THE BOX - Include 2X AAA BATTERIES and a LANYARD for convenience.
Product detailsColour Name:Deluxe Off White
- Batteries : 2 AAA batteries required. (included)
- Product Dimensions : 5 x 5 x 2 cm; 91 Grams
- Date First Available : 8 October 2019
- Manufacturer : Innovogroups
- ASIN : B07YVGZPRZ
- Item Model Number : iP900AP
- Best Sellers Rank: 4,898 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Innovo Deluxe Fingertip pulse oximeter shows your measured SpO2 and Pulse Rate on a high quality OLED screen (with six multidirectional display choices) and come with two critically acclaimed features, the Plethysmograph and Perfusion Index (PI), that will improve the reliability of the readings dramatically. Each wave corresponds to a heartbeat and the amplitude to the amount of blood detected in your blood vessels. When the height of the wave amplitude no longer fluctuates (as shown like the figure above), this means that the pulse oximeter is now optimized and you may now take the readings. Meanwhile, the PI conveniently informs you of the strength of your pulse. If the PI value is less than 0.2%, this means that your hands are too cold or improperly positioned in the pulse oximeter. Simply warm your finger and reposition it so that it is right under the LED lights. No more second guessing if the readings are reliable or why the pulse oximeter is not giving a reading. Using a vastly improved sensor, the Innovo deluxe pulse oximeter can also now correct for small movements, allowing more versatile usage. Comes with a lanyard and 2 AAA batteries so that you can use the pulse oximeter right out of the box. Please note that this is not a medical device. This pulse oximeter should be used only for sports and/or aviation. Intended use for spot check of blood oxygen saturation level at home, in sport and recreational use, such as mountain climbing, high-altitude activities and running. The oximeter might not work on kids or adults with small fingers. Innovo is a registered trademark of USPTO. We will actively and aggressively pursue any parties who infringe on our intellectual property rights to the maximum extent allowed by the law. Beware of Imitation, Buy Original. Innovo Pulse Oximeter is designed in USA.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The unit arrived on time considering I'm in Australia and the postage restrictions with Covid19, it was well boxed and works perfectly. Very happy with the purchase.
Noticed one thing, with these cheaper end product, even you'll get result showing pretty instantly, you should let it test for 20-30sec to commit to a stable result.
Disliked: Very small figures for perfusion reading, unnecessary "finger out" notification which utilizes space which could be used for larger perfusion reading digits.
Top reviews from other countries
so I gave it one star because the pulse readings were always accurate. Very disappointed and was ready to return it when I saw that it had a 30 day return only. Next time I will buy in a store where I can control the return if it is defective.
For example, while at rest it displayed my heart rate at 65 beats per minute. Literally two seconds later and without moving, it showed my heart rate at 132 beats per minute. Er...No. When my heart is beating at over 130 beats per minute I know it, so clearly that number was wrong. But was the 65 correct? I don't honestly know; maybe, maybe not.
The measured blood oxygen saturation was similarly inaccurate. Moving the unit from one finger to the next one over produced significantly different blood oxygen levels. Really? I don't believe it.
If I had a ruler that one time measured a distance at 11", and the next time at 10 1/2", I'd throw it out and replace it. Same concept here: inconsistent readings cause me to doubt the accuracy. So if I can't trust it, what value does it provide? My answer is zero.