The authors explains and illustrates very well what challenges big corporations face when it comes to innovating. Whether they should focus on incremental changes and compete with current incumbents or they should spot breakthrough and enter new markets without fear, there can be a structured process to create and sustain growth.
This book is for executives and managers. The previous should reflect on how they choose those they put in charge and use circumstance-based approaches rather than the so common one-size-fits-all approach they once used. The latter should revisit their mental filters that lead to kill disruptive ideas even before birth.
- Hardcover: 320 pages
- Publisher: Harvard Business Review Press (1 October 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1578518520
- ISBN-13: 978-1578518524
- Product Dimensions: 17.1 x 3.8 x 24.8 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 658 g
- Customer Reviews: 131 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 108,313 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)