Over 2017 I'm trying to read 100 books. Most of these have been business non-fiction in some shape or form. A lot of the business books are starting to sound the same (I joke not that I would have read about the “growth mindset” on 20 separate occasions this year). As a result I’m looking for ideas and inspiration in different areas.
This book was a huge win. It's immensely practical, and bloody interesting at the same time. Importantly - you do not need to know or enjoy anything about tennis to get value from this book.
This book is a manifesto for teaching observation and positive reinforcement in coaching. No-one should be allowed to coach in any area without reading it.
Hugely practical. Highly recommended (perhaps pair with “What the Best College Teachers Do”). 👍👍👍
- Audible Audiobook
- Listening Length: 4 hours and 36 minutes
- Program Type: Audiobook
- Version: Unabridged
- Publisher: Random House Audio
- Audible.com.au Release Date: 8 January 2008
- Whispersync for Voice: Ready
- Language: English, English
- ASIN: B00NPBR08G
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 7,026 in Audible (See Top 100 in Audible)