Inkbird ITC308 Digital Wired Temperature Controller AU Plug Dual Stage Heat Cool Controller for Beer Brewing Homebrew Aquaiurm Hatching Reptiles Greenhouse Freezer Fridge Sous vide
- Plug the heater/cooler in sockets at the ITC-308, set your desired temperature and you're done.
- Support reading with Centigrade or Fahrenheit unit; Maximum output load: 2400W(240V)
- Ideal thermostat for homebrewing, fermentation,beer/wine storage,aquarium heater/fans,greenhouse heat mat, heating pad ect
- Heating/Cooling differential function could be set separately for refrigeration and heating to protect temperature controller from violent change
- Compressor delay protection for refrigeration control High and low temperature alarms are available
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Plug and play design, easy to use
- Dual relay output, be able to connect with cooling and heating equipment at the same time
- Support reading with Centigrade or Fahrenheit unit
- Maximum output load: 2200W(220V)
- Dual display window, be able to display measured temperature and set temperature at the same time
- Temperature calibration
- Compressor delay protection for refrigeration control
- High and low temperature alarms are available
- Over-temperature and sensor fault alarm
- Heating/cooling differential function could be set separately for refrigeration and heating to protect temperature controller from violent change
NTC Sensor (including)
-Temperature Control Range: -50 ~ 120 ° C / -58 ~ 258 ° F
-Temperature resolution 0.1 ° C / 0.1 ° F -Temperature accuracy of ± 1 ° C (-50 ~ 70 ° C) / ± 1 ° F (-50 to 160 ° F)
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Come winter, I will probably try it on my convection heater which has a mechanical temp sensor with a much wider on/off temperature cycle.
My main criticism is that the "set" action should be emphasised in the instructions... "PRESS SET BUTTON FOR 3 SECONDS TO SAVE PARAMETERS" IN BOLD CAPS!
It's only been a week and my first brew so can't give a review on reliability just yet.
Some of the prices for them was ridiculous. So I made my own.
Using an Eski or Chilli Bin and the Inkbird Temperature Controller.
Can now control the proofing for my bread making.