Inkbird ITC308 Digital Wired Temperature Controller AU Plug Dual Stage Heat Cool Controller for Beer Brewing Homebrew Aquaiurm Hatching Reptiles Greenhouse Freezer Fridge Sous vide
- Plug the heater/cooler in sockets at the ITC-308, set your desired temperature and you're done.
- Support reading with Centigrade or Fahrenheit unit; Maximum output load: 2400W(240V)
- Ideal thermostat for homebrewing, fermentation,beer/wine storage,aquarium heater/fans,greenhouse heat mat, heating pad ect
- Heating/Cooling differential function could be set separately for refrigeration and heating to protect temperature controller from violent change
- Compressor delay protection for refrigeration control High and low temperature alarms are available
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Plug and play design, easy to use
- Dual relay output, be able to connect with refrigeration and heating equipment at the same time
- Support reading with Centigrade or Fahrenheit unit
- Maximum output load: 2200W(220V)
- Dual display window, be able to display measured temperature and set temperature at the same time
- Temperature calibration
- Compressor delay protection for refrigeration control
- High and low temperature alarms are available
- Over-temperature and sensor fault alarm
- Heating/cooling differential function could be set separately for refrigeration and heating to protect temperature controller from violent change
NTC Sensor (including)
-Temperature Control Range: -50 ~ 99 ° C / -58 ~ 210 ° F
-Temperature resolution 0.1 ° C / 0.1 ° F -Temperature accuracy of ± 1 ° C (-50 ~ 70 ° C) / ± 1 ° F (-50 to 160 ° F)
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Come winter, I will probably try it on my convection heater which has a mechanical temp sensor with a much wider on/off temperature cycle.
My main criticism is that the "set" action should be emphasised in the instructions... "PRESS SET BUTTON FOR 3 SECONDS TO SAVE PARAMETERS" IN BOLD CAPS!
Thanks so much!
Can’t wait to use it more.
I use it for controlling the fridge temperature for fermenting homebrew. Was going to buy another one very soon but, as the beer in my second fridge has just frozen during cold crash I think I’ll buy another right now!