|Package Dimensions||19.4 x 10.6 x 8.8 cm; 400 Grams|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Weight||400 g|
Prime Exclusive Deal
This deal is in your Cart
You are on the waitlist for this deal
This deal is now available
Deal already claimed
$37.11 (Save 25%)
- Free delivery on millions of Prime eligible items
- Stream or download popular movies, TV series, and more
- Access to over 1,000 e-books with Prime Reading
- Membership fees apply. Cancel anytime.
Inkbird ITC308 Digital Wired Temperature Controller AU Plug Dual Stage Heat Cool Controller for Beer Brewing Homebrew Aquaiurm Hatching Reptiles Greenhouse Freezer Fridge Sous vide
Was PriceWas price refers to the price at which this item was recently sold on Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$12.38 (25%)|
- Plug the heater/cooler in sockets at the ITC-308, set your desired temperature and you're done.
- Support reading with Centigrade or Fahrenheit unit; Maximum output load: 2400W(240V)
- Ideal thermostat for homebrewing, fermentation,beer/wine storage,aquarium heater/fans,greenhouse heat mat, heating pad ect
- Heating/Cooling differential function could be set separately for refrigeration and heating to protect temperature controller from violent change
- Compressor delay protection for refrigeration control High and low temperature alarms are available
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Plug and play design, easy to use
- Dual relay output, be able to connect with cooling and heating equipment at the same time
- Support reading with Centigrade or Fahrenheit unit
- Maximum output load: 2200W(220V)/2400W(240V)
- Dual display window, be able to display measured temperature and set temperature at the same time
- Temperature calibration
- Compressor delay protection for refrigeration control
- High and low temperature alarms are available
- Over-temperature and sensor fault alarm
- Heating/cooling differential function could be set separately for refrigeration and heating to protect temperature controller from violent change
NTC Sensor (including)
-Temperature Control Range: -50 ~ 120 ° C / -58 ~ 258 ° F
-Temperature resolution 0.1 ° C / 0.1 ° F -Temperature accuracy of ± 1 ° C (-50 ~ 70 ° C) / ± 1 ° F (-50 to 160 ° F)
Review this product
Reviews with images
Read reviews that mention
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Worked well with regular cutting out a 4C and cutting in at 6C, and I initially put in 5 stars.
On or about 11 February 2021, I notice the fridge was running at 9.5C and slowly rising.
On investigation I found ice on top of the water, it has gone below zero, A DISASTER FOR FLOWERS ESPECIALLY ON VALENTINES DAY WEEK.
MANY FLOWERS DEAD, so I have reduced star rating to 1, as I cant't put in ZERO.
Removed the Inkbird and the fridge now runs properly, but without cutting out, which now has to be done manually.
I HAVE RETURNED IT FOR A REFUND !!!
Amazon are handling the refund efficiently & promptly with no hassles.
Come winter, I will probably try it on my convection heater which has a mechanical temp sensor with a much wider on/off temperature cycle.
My main criticism is that the "set" action should be emphasised in the instructions... "PRESS SET BUTTON FOR 3 SECONDS TO SAVE PARAMETERS" IN BOLD CAPS!
Temp will rise up & kick on the chiller, the. Immediately cut out & kick on the heater, has worked fine up until now - is struggling to maintain 26°C on an aquarium with appropriately sized heater & chiller.
Have removed from tank, as the constant cycling is not good for the chiller compressor.
However I recommend you buy the Wifi version and not this one, I made the mistake of purchasing this one by accident and this product doesn’t connect to the inkbird app which is fairly disappointing for me.
Temperature control works it’s just annoying changing settings without the app as it can be tedious cycling through settings to make changes and if you don’t go all way through to end and pause too long it drops all the changes you made and you have to start again. also there is no way to remotely monitor since it doesn’t connect to the inkbird app like the wifi version does.