The information model is a method to mirror and structure what you want to solve. The team creates the semantics and agrees how things are connected. It clarifies all activities and creates quality.
Therefore this book is for everyone working in digital change: if you don't have an information model of what you're working on – create it. If you want to understand why and how – buy and read this book. You will see better collaboration, higher quality, you will save a lot of time and money.
- Paperback: 97 pages
- Publisher: Vdf Hochschulverlag AG (1 January 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 3728139432
- ISBN-13: 978-3728139436
- Product Dimensions: 15.1 x 1.1 x 21.1 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 503 g
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
163,781 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #47259 in Business & Economics