Infant Baby Girl Boots Shoes Warm Wool Snow Winter Anti-Slip Newborn Toddler Prewalker For 0-12 Months
- Soft and comfy:soft,durable and anti-slip sole offer lightweight comfort stability and super comfort soft when walking soft,lightweight and anti-slip sole is well-crafted to make walking feel natural
- Providing optimal support and protection for your little one's tiny little feeteasy to take off or wear,keep feet warm and comfortable all-day long in winter anti-slip design keeps baby in safe
- Our snow boots design to match most of your baby's wear,make your baby attractive in the crowd cute and pretty appearance,its a perfect baby shower,birthday,Christmas present for your baby
- Cute and pretty appearance, the wide toe design won't make your baby's feet crowded and help your little one's feet to grow healthy to a great degree
- Infant shoes Multi-color,three sizes,suitable for babies from 0 - 18 months.Please measure your baby's feet first, refer to the size chart,choose the right size.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
|5 star 72% (72%)||72%|
|4 star 8% (8%)||8%|
|3 star 15% (15%)||15%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 5% (5%)||5%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
- Very cute, soft and warm!!
- Nonslip rubber sole (see pic), perfect for my child who's starting to take their first steps
- Functional button makes it easy to fit chubby feet into
- Tends to shed wool a little, but really doesn't bother me at all
Overall, highly recommended!!
I purchased them in Size 0-12 Month..
they are obviously a bit big for a newborn but if you put them on they do not fall out of the baby's feet.
They are pretty warm and the model is super cute.
Color is just as shown in the picture and price is great!!
Great little gift idea for a new mother. :)
I got them for my baby’s Christmas outfit but they would not stay on her feet for more then a couple minutes. They kept falling off. We ended up not using them.