This book contains some interesting ideas for how the future will be shaped and how current technological trends are shaping society. Some of the ideas seem quite possible, while I feel others may only be mere speculation.
I did find the book hard going at times. While I can understand the lengthy descriptions of the future I did tire of them. I actually thought the book would be more technical than it was.
Overall, not too bad a read if you are interested in how technology is shaping the future.
- Audible Audiobook
- Listening Length: 11 hours and 30 minutes
- Program Type: Audiobook
- Version: Unabridged
- Publisher: Penguin Audio
- Audible.com.au Release Date: 7 June 2016
- Whispersync for Voice: Ready
- Language: English, English
- ASIN: B01HNHHY4C
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 10,730 in Audible (See Top 100 in Audible)