- Hardcover: 216 pages
- Publisher: Hardie Grant Books; Revised, Updated edition (1 February 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1742706843
- ISBN-13: 978-1742706849
- Product Dimensions: 18.1 x 2.5 x 25.7 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 898 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 388,974 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Sorry, we're having trouble showing recommendations right now. Please try again later.Continue shopping
Indonesia, Malaysia, and Singapore Hardcover – 1 Feb 2014
See all 2 formats and editions Hide other formats and editions
|New from||Used from|
International Product from outside Australia
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more about Amazon Global Store.
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
About the Author
This beautifully crafted series is a comprehensive guide to the authentic and diverse food of Asia.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Amazon.com: 4 reviews
Asian food13 September 2018 - Published on Amazon.com
Five Stars21 November 2014 - Published on Amazon.com
I like all Asian food
Great cookbook to have in collection11 January 2015 - Published on Amazon.com
Bought this for my son who just graduated from Johnson &Wales University with his bachelor's degree in Culinary and Food Service management. He also spent 6 weeks in Singapore and Malaysia for a study abroad. He loves the book. Reminds him of his trip.
2 people found this helpful