Indomie Mi Goreng Instant Stir Fry Noodles, Halal Certified, Original Flavor (Pack of 30) (Packaging May Vary)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- INCLUDES: 30 individually wrapped packets of Indomie Mi Goreng noodles
- CALORIES: 390 Calories per serving. Each serving is (1) individual packet
- ALLERGEN CALLOUTS: Preservatives, Sesame, Sesame Oil, Soy, Soybean, Wheat
- HALAL: 100% Halal certified
- COOKING INSTRUCTIONS: Boil noodles for 3 minutes in water. Drain noodles. Empty condiment contents into pan on medium heat. Return noodles into pan and stir fry quickly for 1 - 2 minutes, evenly coating noodles. Enjoy!
- Packaging may vary
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 30.48 x 19.05 x 24.13 cm; 2.27 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 28 April 2019
- Manufacturer : IndoMie
- ASIN : B00BEBMJX0
- Item Model Number : JW-XT1R-JFKT
- Customer Reviews:
Customers also viewed these products
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.com.au is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Indomie Mi Goreng is an instant noodles product line made under the Indomie brand by the Indofood company, the world's largest instant noodle manufacturer, located in Indonesia. Mi Goreng is Indonesian for "fried noodle". Indomie Mi Goreng is simply abbreviated as Indomie goreng by most Indonesians. Indomie Goreng is a type of instant noodle served without soup and is stirred well with soysauce, oil, and seasoning. This instant noodle derived its inspiration from traditional Indonesian dish called mi goreng, a variant of fried noodle common in Indonesia. Many street vendors sell it and traditional mi goreng is considered as common food by the people. This product has gained a cult following in Indonesia and in various other countries, such as Nigeria and Australia.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
very very disappointed