I know of no other book of recipes with this particular focus on Dutch and Indo Dutch cooking. The Netherlands is full of fantastic Indonesian restaurants, largely because of the history that the Dutch have in Indonesia. The Dutch have adapted many Indonesian dishes into a slightly different Dutch-ified version. This book was written by a guy whose family emigrated from Indonesia to Holland in the post-war years. His family is a mixture of Dutch and Indonesian heritage.
The food showcased here is WONDERFUL!
- Hardcover: 248 pages
- Publisher: Mascot Books; 1 edition (6 December 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1631778803
- ISBN-13: 978-1631778803
- Product Dimensions: 23.5 x 3.2 x 24.1 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 1 Kg
- Customer Reviews: 33 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
140,510 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #14699 in Cookbooks, Food & Wine (Books)