Looking for the perfect way to penetrate the Indian culinary scene and explore their rich culture and vast flavor palates? Well look no further as you have just found a small goldmine of Indian Instant Pot Recipes!
Indian cuisine has a very rich history that goes back 8000 years and offers a special blend of amazing herbs and spices to create dishes with meticulously balanced flavors! You might ask how, with all the hectic and busy schedules of our lives, you can hope to enjoy such delicacies, right? Well, with the Instant Pot of course!
Thanks to the amazing pre-set cooking programs of the Instant Pot, you can try out Indian Instant Pot recipes (and succeed in making in them) even if you are a novice chef!
Going through this book, you will be able to:
- Get a good understanding of the basics of Indian cuisine
- Learn about the amazing advantages of following an Indian diet
- Get to know some of the amazing spices that are commonly used in Indian cuisine
- Explore a barrage of amazing mouthwatering Indian Instant Pot recipes that inspire you to explore more!
To give you an overview of the chapters in this book:
- Introduction: The brief introductory chapter of the book explains the core ideals of Indian cuisine and lets you know how their culinary style varies from one region to the next. You will also get a deeper understanding of the commonly used spices and get to know some of the amazing advantages that accompany the diet.
- Chapter 1: This chapter focuses on some amazing soup and dal recipes that are a surefire way to start up a conversation with any of your Indian friends! Enjoy a Bengali Khichdi or a lunch of Steamed Rice with Gujarati Dal Dhokli!
- Chapter 2: The second chapter focuses on introducing you to some mouthwatering poultry and meat recipes — Butter Chicken, Indian Shahi Curry, Goat Curry, whatever your heart desires! We have something for everyone.
- Chapter 3: And just in case you are bored of meat and want to explore the vegetarian inside you, this chapter provides you with an amazing array of famous vegetable dishes such as Dal Makhani, Aloo Gobi and Eggplant Sambar.
- Chapter 4: The fourth chapter is dedicated to those who want to taste the flavor and culture of the Indian Sea! A handful of Indian fish dishes including Shrimp Biryani and South Indian Fish Curry will make you feel right at home (Indian Home!).
- Chapter 5: We can’t have a book without having a chapter for the sweet tooth, right? The last chapter is therefore packed with a good dose of Indian desserts, ready to end your meal with sweet satisfaction!