- Audio CD: 1 pages
- Publisher: AudioGO; Unabridged edition (17 January 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1609986989
- ISBN-13: 978-1609986988
- Product Dimensions: 12.7 x 3.2 x 15.2 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 272 g
- Average Customer Review: 9 customer reviews
The Independence of Miss Mary Bennet Audio CD – Audiobook, CD, Unabridged
|New from||Used from|
Audio CD, Audiobook, CD, Unabridged
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more about Amazon Global Store.
About the Author
Colleen McCullough (1937-2015) enjoyed worldwide renown, and her novels are bestsellers in a multitude of languages. She is the internationally acclaimed author of The Thorn Birds, Tim, An Indecent Obsession, A Creed for the Third Millennium, The Ladies of Missalonghi, The First Man in Rome, The Grass Crown, Fortune's Favorites, Caesar's Women, and other novels.
Jen Taylor is an American voice actress best known for her role as Cortana in various Halo games, Zoey in Left 4 Dead, and the Xbox 360 game 1 vs. 100. In addition to her voice-over work, Taylor is also an accomplished stage actress and has appeared in a number of films and television series.
Review this product
9 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
All the characters I loved had lost their way and to be honest were quite unbelievable. Mary's "adventure" of being an independent, maiden author was promising but didn’t go anywhere.
Mr Darcy turned nasty and a control freak and Elizabeth is now a scared subordinate unable to communicate with her husband.
So don’t ruin the gem that is P&P... If you love any aspect of Miss Austen's Pride & Prejudice, do not waste your time on this book....