- Product Dimensions: 13 x 8.5 x 6.5 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 567 g
- Item Model Number: 8595777153
- ASIN: B07MZMKCB3
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 21 January 2019
- Customer Reviews: Be the first to review this item
Crenova 20MP Hunting Trail Camera 32GB Micro Card Included Max up to 64GB Updated to 940nm IR LEDs and IP 66 Waterproof Game Camera 1080 P Motion Activated Night Vision Wildlife Cameras (Camouflage)
- 🐞20MP Pictures, 1080P HD Videos: Recording every moment of vivid wildlife & spectacular nature with rich details.
- 🐞 Great Night Vision Performance: Thanks to superior 36pcs 940nm IR LEDs and automatic IR filter, the hunting camera does an excellent job when shooting at night, creating clear and sharp pictures and videos to satisfy all your needs!
- 🐞120° Wide-Area Detection, 0.2S Lightning Trigger Speed: The scouting camera features 3 innovative sensors, offering 120° detection angle and up to 65ft effective detection range. Plus, its fast 0.2s trigger time brings you the best experience without missing any detected action of the animals
- 🐞 IP66 Waterproof Design & Multifunctional: IP66 waterproof, sturdy case and longer service life (installed 8AA batteries) make the camera stand out from tough working environment. It is perfect for both indoor & outdoor applications, like farm & home security, wildlife monitoring & hunting.
- 🐞 Get tired of horrible amazon return policies? Enjoy easy return policy without returning product! Contact Us...
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Placed by my bird feeder to see what was going on as I had to fill it daily, didn't realize I was putting on a buffet for the entire local Deer herd.
The quality of the photos and video on this camera is stunning, especially in the night vision. There is no light that comes on. I know this for a fact, as I was out there at 2:30am when my dog set off the night vision video uploaded above. You can hear me whisper at one point in the video, which speaks highly of the audio quality, that it caught such a quiet sound over the noise of those crickets. Of course, the crickets came in louder than they normally would, because I'd secured the camera to a fence about 4" off the ground. I set the camera up to take a photo then begin video. The picture right before the video starts is very unflattering, so I chose to spare you her details.
The first still shot is grabbed from one of the daytime videos. I did this for two reasons, 1) to show you how vivid the details are in the videos this camera takes, and 2) because Amazon only allows one video per review. Those are the front side details of aforementioned dog.
The second still shot is one of the actual photos taken prior to video being shot. If you look closely, you can see the squirrel behind the tuft of grass directly in front of you. The video proceeding that picture shows the squirrel digging around and eating an acorn, but you will just have to take my word for it. (haha)
As I mentioned above, there are settings to this camera. I set mine to take a photo then a video. You can also set how long after the photo before the video starts, along with a plethora of other settings. Thankfully, there is an owner's manual that goes through the settings in order. As long as you follow the manual, you'll set each one up how you want it to be, and it will be quick and easy. Skip even one, and you may be wondering why there are no photos or videos the next day once you install your camera where you want it.
This camera came with the SD card already installed in the camera, a nylon strap for installing to small things like fences, screws and washers for installing to larger things like buildings, and a base and arm for installing to wooden things like trees (or fences) - see last still photo.
I'm very impressed with this camera so far, and can't wait to see what else it shows as the seasons progress.
I really like how this trail cam comes with a 32 GB micro SD card and I didn't have to go buy or order one to be able to use it the same day. You will need (8) Double-A batteries. I may end up buying rechargeable batteries eventually. I plan to buy a second sd card though so we can be continually switching them out as needed.
We installed this with a Nylon Strap onto a tree near the front porch for now. It also comes with a mounting bracket/arm/screw set in case you want to mount it on a building or I guess even a tree and be able to angle it down/side to side etc as needed.
I really like the quality of this camera. My husband and I were both impressed. I think the images are crisp and bright. The videos look great too. During the day the videos are in color but then it will detect when it is night time to use infrared. I noticed the sound quality was pretty nice too!
During the night, I got a lot of videos with nothing on them but we live on a somewhat busy road and I think car headlights were hitting our porch and setting it off.
In my video, I used movie maker to piece together about 8 different video clips so you could see daytime as well as nighttime. Please keep in mind the video quality you see may be at a lower quality after I exported it.
I would definitely recommend this trail cam. I am pretty excited about having it and capturing animals being animals haha.