|Wireless Type||2.4 GHz Radio Frequency|
Inateck Superspeed 7 Ports PCI-E to USB 3.0 Expansion Card - 5 USB 3.0 Ports and 2 Rear USB 3.0 Ports Express Card Desktop with 15 Pin SATA Power Connector, Including Two Power Cables (KT5002)
|Hardware interface||PCI Express x4|
|Operating System||Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7/8/10|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||12 x 8 x 1.8 centimetres|
About this item
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 supports transfer rates of up to 5Gbps - The actual transmission speed is limited by the setting of the device connected.
- 7 Ports USB 3.0 downstream ports for standard desktop PCs; Support Hot Plug, Plug & Play; Support LPM, Low Energy Consumption.
- Operating System Compatibility: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7,Windows 8 and Window 10(32/64-bit); Backwards Compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1 devices.
- With quick installation, this USB 3.0 PCI express Card offers a simple solution for your standard desktop PC. Enjoy copying videos, music, photos, data files at blazing fast speeds.
- Notice: 1. It is necessary to connect the card to power supply of the PC. 2. For Windows XP/Vista Users, due to OS limitations, the real speed will be located between the level of USB 2.0 and 3.0
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Due to frequently updated drivers, please download the latest version on our Inateck official website to enhance your using experience.
1.) If your PC's power supply unit only has free 4pin Molex plugs left, please use the enclosed 4pin Molex to SATA converter to power the card; Please make sure the power cable strand colours match each other when connecting to the power augmentation, as to avoid faulty currents.
2.) If there is no free 15pin SATA plug available in your PC, please use the enclosed 15pin to 2x 15pin SATA Y-cable.
- PCI Express Expansion Card with 7 USB 3.0 Ports: With quick and easy installation, this PCI Express card expands your PC by Seven high-speed USB3.0 interfaces,Â offers a simple solution for connecting to USB 3.0 devices from your standard desktop PC
- Support UASP: 70% Faster than traditional USB 3.0, with UASP Transfer Protocol; The UASP Transfer Protocol only can accelerate read and write speed of SSD hard disk.
Supported Operating Systems
Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7 (with included drivers)
Windows 8&Window 10 - No additional drivers are needed for Win8&Win10, it has built-in support for the FL1100 chipset
1x USB3.0 PCI-E expansion card
1x CD Driver
1x mounting screw
1x User Manual
1x 4pin to 2x15pin cable (the cable in older computers without 15pin SATA power connector is used to 4pin convert Molex to SATA ports)
1x 15pin to 2x 15pin SATA Y-cable
To ensure the PCI Express Card works properly, please first connect the PCI Express Card to your PC's power supply.
Review this product
Top review from Australia
Top reviews from other countries
Gets my thumbs up
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 5 March 2020