Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Impresa Products 5-Pack of Stretchy String Fidget / Sensory Toys (BPA/Phthalate/Latex-Free) - Stretches from 10 Inches to 8 Feet!
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Whether in search of a new fidget toy or tactile / sensory toy, our Monkey Noodles are perfect. Stretch, pull, twirl, wrap and squeeze them - then watch them bounce back to their original shape! They're perfect for sensory and tactile stimulation
- Made with high-quality custom formulated materials, they are hypoallergenic, nontoxic, and free of BPAs, phthalates and latex. Our stretchy strings are strong, durable and safe for kids and adults alike
- Perfect for the classroom, home or office, they're great for parents, teachers, students, therapists and anyone else. 5-pack, COLORS MAY VARY. Each unit is 12 inches long and stretches up to 8 feet!
- Fidget and sensory toys are great for all children and adults, but especially those with ADD/ADHD, OCD, autism, or high anxiety levels. These toys help promote a sense of calm, reduce stress / anxiety and can increase focus / attention
- Suitable for ages 3+. Great addition to a collection of fidget toys/items, including squishy balls, tangle toys, rings, jewelry, necklaces, twiddle toys, and pencil toppers. Note: Do not wrap around neck or use to restrict blood flow
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
|5 star 76% (76%)||76%|
|4 star 11% (11%)||11%|
|3 star 6% (6%)||6%|
|2 star 3% (3%)||3%|
|1 star 4% (4%)||4%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
UPDATE: seller read this review and reached out. Asked questions to improve their product and directed me to another product they are working on that might be even better for my kid! They have even taken down my name and offered to contact when they feel they has mastered "indestructible" for my kid! 😂 Started as 3 stars...and zoomed right up to 5 with customer service like that! Very happy consumer here.
The product came two days after we ordered it and we couldn’t wait to see what it’s like. We took it out of the box with our daughter next to us and she seemed intrigued by the shapes almost instantly. There are five of them- all different colors. The first one that she took was the green one, it was probably the one that caught her eye first. She didn’t know what to do with it at first but she quickly figured that out once we showed her that it’s stretchy.
We put them in the living room and she plays with them whenever she wants. Usually she’s wearing her earplugs at home too (if you’re curious, these are the ones we got for her) because she’s sensitive to excess noise. Those combined with these strings seems to be a perfect combo of distraction and sensory relief for her. I’ve played with them myself at the beginning and I’m happy to say that the material seems very high quality. There’s no weird smell nor does it leave residue on your hands..even after you’ve stretched it to the max.
The only drawback for me is that dust tends to stick onto the surface. But you can easily rinse it off with water..actually I would recommend that you wash them first before you let your child play with it each time. Especially if your kid is like mine and likes to chew on it every now and then.
They are overall a great product- very sturdy and fun so it gets a perfect five out of five from me. I would be happy to purchase a new pack in the future (unless of course our kid decides that she’s gotten bored of it…)
Keeps little hands busy but be careful. My 11 year old pulled it as long as she could then lost her grip on one hand and it snapped back like a rubber band and hit her in the eye. She also swung the string in circular motion hitting and breaking other objects which defeated the purpose of keeping her hands busy in the first place. Will need to look for a safer option. I rated 3 stars as the product does work as stated though I would not try to stretch it to 8 feet for safety reasons.
1) My boys would turn them into a weapon and hurt each other (and they snap back really hard).
2) They would break after the first use as they were already starting to tear with my trial.
3) They pick up every fuzzy thing/dirt they touch and
4) They RIPPED OUT A LOT OF MY HAIR!!!
I just couldn't think of one good use for these. They aren't easy to stretch and take quite a bit of force which means when you let go they snap back pretty hard (hence the getting hurt part). The most logical use for a young kid would be to swing it around as a lasso until it breaks, hurts someone, or gets stuck in their hair. Do yourself a favor and skip these.
Fortunately, Amazon rocks and allowed us to return these.