Immortals Fenyx Rising - PlayStation 5
- SAVE THE GODS: The gods have fallen victim to the most deadly creature in Greek mythology, Typhon. Embark on an epic journey to help restore their powers.
- WIELD THE POWER OF GODS: The gods of Olympus have given you special powers. Use them to fight and explore on the ground and in the air.
- CONFRONT MYTHOLOGICAL BEASTS: Put your combat skills to the test as you face off against mythical beasts like Gorgons, Hydras, and Cyclopes.
- LIVE IN A PAINTERLY WORLD: Discover a beautiful and artistic open world full of surprises in this heroic journey.
- From the creators of Assassin’s Creed Odyssey comes a storybook adventure about a forgotten hero on a quest to save the Greek gods. Prove your heroism by fighting dangerous mythological creatures and taking on their fearsome leader in a face-off for the ages. Explore a beautiful fantasy world where tricky trials, treacherous dungeons, and heroic feats await. The journey will be as challenging and rewarding as the final destination, and you will emerge as the hero you are meant to become.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the creators of Assassin’s Creed® Odyssey comes a storybook adventure about a forgotten hero on a quest to save the Greek gods. Embark on a journey to the Isle of the Blessed, which has been taken over by dangerous mythological creatures. Prove your legendary heroism by taking on their leader, Typhon, the deadliest monster in Greek mythology, in a face-off for the ages. Gods & MonstersTM is an open world action adventure game full of epic battles and quests. Roam freely in a beautiful fantasy world, and use extraordinary abilities against mythological monsters who aren’t your only foes. Tricky trials, treacherous dungeons, and heroic feats await. The journey will be as challenging and rewarding as the final destination, and you will emerge as the hero you are meant to become.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Examples of terrible game design decisions. Remove all the mortals in the game so you dont have anyone to talk to. Instead do a stupid narrative in the background with two gods making dumb jokes constantly to just be annoying. Do the standard climb to the top of a mountain to look out to unlock an area (which is rapidly getting old) but then make it worse by making you have to scan around the map tagging everything using the vibration function on the controller. Oh yeah and put an exertion meter on climbing so you cant climb up the mountain stop climbing and look around to plan the rest of your climb. No instead it runs out and you plummet to your death. put lots of atmospheric litter (burning embers i think) so there is the constant feeling you are walking through a cloud of fire flies. Make the map stupid small (assuming it opens up later). Oh yeah give you wings to do jumps but only give you a few tries to get the flight right otherwise you get reset back to the beginning of a level. Im trying to figure out how much more you could do wrong.
Also kudos to ubisoft for pricing their next gen titles at a very reasonable level.