|Package Dimensions||22.86 x 10.16 x 5.08 cm; 181 Grams|
|Item Weight||181 g|
- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
|Price:||+ $9.22 Delivery|
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
How to Clean Your Saxophone
1. To clean your instrument, the first thing you need to do is to clean the mouthpiece and the neck. Ensure you thoroughly remove any moisture with the cleaning cloth.
2.To clean the inside of the saxophone, use the through cloth and pull it through the bell and out of the neck joint. This will clean out the inside of the instrument.
3.Do not forget to clean the tone hole with the tone hole cleaner and finally, use one of the cloths to thoroughly wipe down the instrument. You may also want to give it a polish, so it really shines.
Use And Instruction For Alto Sax Care Kit
Cleaning Swab - The alto sax cleaning swab is intended to be pulled through the instrument --- It is the square shaped swab with a circular sponge type material attached
1. Using the weighted string, drop the weight through the neck receiver, and carefully rotate your sax until the weight slides into the bell and gently pull the swab through
2. Take off the neck and mouthpiece before swabbing sax
Necking Cleaning Swab - The neck swab is intended to be pulled through the neck of your saxophone --- it is the X shaped swab
1. Using the weighted string, drop the weight through an end of the sax neck and gently pull through the swab
2. Take off the mouthpiece before swabbing the neck
Mouthpiece Brush - The mouthpiece brush is used to clean the build up inside the mouthpiece
1. Run your mouthpiece under warm water
2. Insert the brush in and out with turning
3. Be very gentle, don't let the metal tip of the brush touch the inside walls
Soft brush- is used to clean the reed. Wipe it down thoroughly after each use with a clean towel or cotton swab.
1* Sax cleaning Swab with 2 long strings at small weight on both ends
1 * Sax Necking Cleaning Swab with 1 string at small weight on one end