I’d been meaning to read this book for a while. As it was Japanese in content but told through a western mindset. A lot of ideas similar to the works of Gretchen Rubin and Stephen Covey. Even a bit of Marie Kondo’s Spark Joy philosophy.
If it’s not sparking joy - make a change.
The interesting link between purpose and longevity is a good one and easy enough to understand. Living with purpose equates to less stress and longer life.
10 steps to longevity in the end - Nothing striking or groundbreaking revolutionary but similar trains of thought.
- Hardcover: 208 pages
- Publisher: HUTCHINSON PUBLISHING - TRADE (18 September 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 178633089X
- ISBN-13: 978-1786330895
- Product Dimensions: 13.6 x 2.3 x 18.4 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 281 g
- Average Customer Review: 7 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 878 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)