I’d been meaning to read this book for a while. As it was Japanese in content but told through a western mindset. A lot of ideas similar to the works of Gretchen Rubin and Stephen Covey. Even a bit of Marie Kondo’s Spark Joy philosophy.
If it’s not sparking joy - make a change.
The interesting link between purpose and longevity is a good one and easy enough to understand. Living with purpose equates to less stress and longer life.
10 steps to longevity in the end - Nothing striking or groundbreaking revolutionary but similar trains of thought.
- Audio CD
- Publisher: Gildan Audio; Unabridged edition (21 August 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1469099608
- ISBN-13: 978-1469099606
- Product Dimensions: 16.3 x 2.8 x 13.5 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 127 g
- Average Customer Review: 8 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 65,153 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)