Invicta Men's 6576 Subaqua Noma IV Chronograph Black Polyurethane Watch
|Price:||+ $10.86 Delivery|
- Precise Swiss-quartz movement
- Durable flame-fusion crystal; brushed and polished stainless steel case; black polyurethane strap with stainless steel insert
- Chronograph functions with 60 second, 30 minute and 1/10th of a second subdials; day and date function
- Black textured dial with silver-tone luminous hands and dome shaped hour markers; unidirectional outer bezel; tachymeter scale on inner bezel; screw-down pushers and crown with protective clasp
- Water-resistant to 1640 feet (500 M)
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms and are sold from abroad and may differ from local products including fit, age rating, and language of product, labeling, or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
|Dial window material type||Flame Fusion|
|Case material||Stainless Steel|
|Case diameter||50 millimetres|
|Case Thickness||21 millimetres|
|Band width||32 millimetres|
|Bezel material||Stainless Steel|
|Calendar||Day and date|
|Special features||Second hand|
|Water Pressure Resistance||1640 Feet|
From the manufacturer
Always on a mission to advance and perfect, Invicta focuses on surpassing industry expectation. Invicta reaches new heights, bringing forth timepieces of inspired exception to match any price point.
Led with expert engineering, no feat or occasion will ever be too great for Invicta's Subaqua to handle. The sheer magnitude of this mighty timepiece is superbly executed with surgical-grade stainless steel, Swiss movements and multiple color options of ionic plating. Managing up to 500 meters of water, finished off with a unidirectional rotating bezel, and integrated shock resistance- the Invicta Subaqua is the diver definitive in negotiating any adventure by land or by sea.
- Emphasize your style with this Subaqua!
Invicta Watch Group
Latin For 'Invincible'
The Invicta Watch Group is led by innovation and nurtured with the consistency of quality and brand personality. Founded more than a century ago with the belief that supremely crafted timepieces can be offered for modest sums, Invicta holds true to this objective today and continues its brazen journey in the future.
The expertise and execution in design as well as case construction is intrinsic to our inventive reputation and style. With this forward thinking energy, Invicta is fully equipped to suit and satisfy the most particular and diverse of tastes. The aim is to always achieve creative articulations in time from different points of view.
Setting A Precedent
Taking the meticulous art of case construction to new levels, Invicta is now recognized as the masters of case complications. Because of the exceptional engineering found in each model, technical revelations deliver outstanding performance in every watch. The brand now grown to encompass over 30 diverse collections.
Innovation In Motion
Utilizing high quality materials generally found only in high-priced brands, each timepiece is crafted and rigorously tested to ensure optimum standards. From skeletonised movements to a unique gold layering technique to exceptional construction, Invicta has become one of the most technically capable watch makers in the world.
|Family||Pro Diver||Speedway||Russian Diver||Specialty||Pro Diver|
|Water Resistance||200 meters||200 meters||50 meters||100 meters||300 meters|
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The price was a considerable discount from the listed retail value...you can never go wrong with that!
I must reset the cronograf because this not on 12 o'clock.
No problem with transport. Thank you very much Amazon and yours currier.