- Item Weight: 18.1 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 18.1 g
- ASIN: B07BFBMGPF
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 12 March 2018
- Customer Reviews: 44 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
2,424 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #6 in Men's Credit Card Holder
RFID NFC Blocking Card by INTERVISIO | Contactless Cards Protection | 1 Card Protects Your Entire Wallet | No Batteries Required, No More Sleeves Needed, Worry-Free Protection – Single Pack
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- THE SMART WAY TO PROTECT YOUR CONTACTLESS CARDS - Simply place a single Intervisio RFID blocking card in your wallet or purse and you're protected. No fiddling about with individual sleeves. No need to fork out for a new wallet or purse. You can carry on using your contactless cards as normal. Simple and effective.
- HOW DOES IT WORK? - The Intervisio card contains an antenna and chip. When radio waves from an incoming scan pass through your wallet, the blocking card draws power from the waves and creates a jamming signal. All cards surrounding the Intervisio card within a 5 cm radius will be protected.
- HOW LONG DOES IT LAST? - Forever! Because our shield card draws power from radio waves, it doesn't contain a battery. Please note it is slightly thicker than a standard credit card due to the state-of-art internal circuit, 1.3mm thick instead of 0.76mm (barely noticable). The RFID blocking card doesn't affect phone signal, bluetooth, WiFi, or any of your other phone functionalities (except NFC) so you can use it in a phone card case without issues.
- HOW DO I KNOW IF IT WORKS? - You can test it yourself! The easiest way is at a self-checkout at regular supermarkets. When you have to pay, place our Shield Card on top (or bottom) of your payment card and approach it to the contactless reader. You’ll notice that your payment card will seem invisible to the reader, or you will get an error message.
- WORRY-FREE PURCHASE AT ALL TIMES! We firmly believe that this is the best contactless card protector your money can buy. But in the unlikely case that you don’t love it, we offer you a full money back guarantee!
Size Name: 1 piece
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Are you looking for an effective way to protect your contactless credit and debit bank cards when you’re on the go?
Have you tried supposedly powerful RFID blocking wallets and sleeves in the past, but ended up being disappointed because they never actually worked?
Would you care for a simple, trustworthy solution to this problem – one that won’t cost you a fortune?
If yes, then this is your lucky day, because we have just the thing you’re looking for!
3 + 1 Reasons Why This Is The Best RFID Blocking Protection Card For You!
·Easy To Use: You don’t need to have a degree in mechanics in order to use our card; you simply place your credit/debit cards near it, and you’re done!
·Ultra Slim & Compact: The fact that it has the exact same size as your credit cards, with a thickness of just 1.3mm, makes it extremely versatile; you can put it in your wallet, your card holder, or even your pocket!
·No Need For Batteries or Chargers: You don’t need to worry about needing extra equipment. Our card will use its own “enemy” as a power supply! As soon as the blocking card “encounters” a scanner in your surroundings, it draws energy from it in order to create a powerful electronic field, making any 13.56 Mhz cards invisible to scanners!
·Superior Quality: We at intervisio make a point of using only the best quality materials for our RFID/NFC Signal Protection card!
Test it yourself!
The easiest way is at a self-checkout at regular supermarkets. When you have to pay, place our Shield Card on top (or bottom) of your payment card and approach it to the contactless reader. You’ll notice that your payment card will seem invisible to the reader, or you will get an error message.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I also found that it will not block security cards though (the kind you get for buildings or room keys).
I have not yet tried for passports though based on my credit card experience I think a certain amount of alignment is required for it to block so it may not be suitable.