INBIKE 8 Joints Alloy Steel Folding Bike Lock Anti-Hydraulic with Mounting Bracket (Black/Anti-Hydraulic Shears)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This compact size folding lock is made of stainless steel covered with ABS rubber paint, which can effectively prevent it damaging the bike frame
- Foldable design greatly enlarges the lock space (210mm*210mm) within the smallest lock size (65mm*130mm)
- Using the advanced car rotary riveting technology to reduce the joints gap and remain tight
- High-quality cylinder of this foldable bike lock offers good protection from pickers, pullers and drillers
- The mini bicycle lock is lightweight, flexible and features resilient 5mm steel bars that are linked with special rivets for easy folding. Updated bracket attached to the frame to better carry the lock.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Material: Stainless steel, ABS rubberSize:65*30*130mmWeight:700gInner Diameter:199mmPackage included: folding lock*1 / keys*3 / non-slip straps*2 / mounting cage*1 / screws*4This lock is made of stainless steel covered with ABS rubber paint which can effectively prevent damaging the bike frame. Flexible mounting with non-slip straps and screws at the bottle holder device.The foldable design greatly reduces the locker size on the basis of largest locking space, and makes it more convenient for you to install and carry around, an ideal combination of resistibility, weight and compact size.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
As you can imagine from the pictures, you have to get the bike frame pretty close to whatever you are locking it to. It is especially tricky (often impossible) to get the frame and wheel along with whatever you are locking the bike to (sorry to end with prepositions). The lock seems very tough and well made, but the keys are a bit flimsy. I almost worry they could break off in the lock some day if I'm being careless, but that is pretty unlikely. Overall, I think this is a good product but since it looks like different companies are taking stuff from the same Chinese factory and slapping their logo on it you should shop around.
- All of these folding locks are fairly heavy. This one is not that bad considering it's made of steel. It's lighter than some others I've seen.
- The locking mechanism is easy to work with
- The mounting requires a little bit of thinking in order to get it right, but it mounts well.
- There are three keys provided, which is nice for keeping an extra at home just in case.
Best of all, the seller is extremely responsive to questions and deserves an A+ for customer service. Disclaimer: I did not receive any products or incentives to write this review. I just think it's a great product and I like the seller.
My only complaint is the length when extended. It could really stand to have one more link in it but otherwise it is an excellent product.