INBIKE Core Full Finger Unisex Road Bike Gloves with 5mm Pad IFF239
- Hand Back Breathable Mesh. Provide a great moisture wicking & anti-sweat effect
- Thumb and index finger adopts touch screen material. Allow you control your mobile devices freely even put on these bike gloves
- Unique Velcro design is easy to put on, reflective logo on it has a caution effect at night
- Thickened Palm Pad. 5mm palm pad has a great shock proof performance. And pad surface has an anti-slip coating.
- Palm Superfine.This fabric is solid & wear resistant, provide you with all aspects of protection
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
My only gripe is that they don't have full-finger gloves in a color without white on the back side. The white will discolor over time, but I can live with it.
Not a big deal, but taking them off is bit tricky especially when it gets wet.
The pads on the palm are quite large and I was afraid they would stick out and be awkward, but I've found them very comfortable in practice and they do cushion the bars well.
Just taking off one start because of the huge velcro closure at the wrist (the entire red area you see at the bottom of the glove in the picture). It's unnecessarily large and awkward, but doesn't actually interfere with their use.
Overall, happy with the value for money.
Update [8.26.16] Have only been wearing these gloves 2 months and the stitching is already going on both gloves. Regretting this purchase stick with the more name brand gloves. You get what u pay for with these.
The gel padding is different from other gloves and thought it would bother me but have to say they are very comfortable, look like good quality and pretty light and good for a warm day.