I tried installing it on my daughter’s “This end up” solid pine desk, and the lip on the end of the desk simply was too small. Not a problem, drilled a few holes in the mounting plate and screwed directly to the table.
The end result is very stable for a light monitor. I have a fairly old 27” LCD monitor, and it’s too much for this stand. The newer monitors are probably 4 times lighter, and I plan to get one to mount here.
- Well made table mount. Can also be disassembled to be directly attached to the table.
- Readable instruction manual
- Manual adjustment allows to increase joint stiffness for heavier monitors
- Stable for a modern light monitor
- OK cable management
- One of the Allen keys included in the kit was the wrong size
5/14/19 update: I ended up installing the heavy monitor on this arm after all. If I rest the part near the monitor on the vertical piece, it can support a lot of weight, but the height is no longer adjustable. That’s not a problem though, it ends up being a good height.
- Boxed-product Weight: 5.3 Kg
- ASIN: B07P53SGM1
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 21 May 2019
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item