This book really touched my heart!
I love the story and the illustrations are really good. No girly/pinkish stuff.
It is about a young girl, who lacks selfconfidence. The book shows children in a very easy and brilliant way how to overcome your doubts and to develop a growth mindset. It does not matter, if they can not do something, because it only means that they can not do that, yet! But they can learn how to do things.
I highly recommend this book to every parent/grandparent...who want to encourage their kids not give up too easily and believe in their own abilities to learn and grow.
One of my favourite parts of this book is also that the little girl is into computer programming - a male dominated science/ job field in our culture.
Thank you for this wonderful book!
- Paperback: 32 pages
- Publisher: Amazon Digital Services; 1 edition (13 November 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1545237271
- ISBN-13: 978-1545237274
- Product Dimensions: 20.3 x 0.2 x 25.4 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 141 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 18,441 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)