- Product Dimensions: 34 x 25 x 51 cm ; 1.4 Kg
- Boxed-product Weight: 1.5 Kg
- Item Model Number: HE0691-1PNE
- ASIN: B07G753XJD
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 30 August 2018
- Customer Reviews: 29 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
10,002 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #62 in Casual Daypack Backpacks
Hynes Eagle Travel Backpack 40L Flight Approved Carry on Backpack, Black with 3PCS Packing Cubes-2018
|Price:||+ $29.03 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Package: 1 x backpack, 1 x packing cubes 3 pcs set (Small/ Medium/ Large) for worldwide travelers
- 40 L capacity to fit your belongings and gadgets, backpack dimensions: 20.1 x 13.4 x 9.8 inches/ 51 x 34 x 25 cm; 3 packing cubes in 1 set: Large: 18.1 x 13 x 3.3 inches; Medium: 14.2 x 10.2 x 3.3 inches; Small: 11.4 x 7.1 x 3.1 inches
- Multiple exterior compression buckle straps for adjusting the height based on your need, 2018 version with side bottle pocket for extra storage and adjustable sternum strap and waist strap for stability and upgraded strap buckle for durability
- Designed to fit the maximum size allowed on an IATA flight, fits in the overhead compartment as well as the under seat as storage in flight; A true hands-free carry on with suppressible shoulder straps, easily to convert from duffel into a backpack in seconds
- 1 front zip pocket with multiple interior slip pockets, second compartment fits up to most 15.6 inch laptop, Multiple ways to combine necessary packing cubes more flexible in this backpack for your trip
Amazon Global Store
Size Name: Backpack with Cubes | Colour: Black with 3PCS Packing Cubes-2018
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I used it as both carry on & checked luggage with Aprox 6-9kg. surprising how much I got into it. It’s bigger than it looks at first. The pack was compact, lightweight, fit comfortably on my back, was easy to access the compartments as it works like a suitcase, can use as a bag or pack. An optional shoulder strap would be nice but suited my needs as it was.
I didn’t really use the 2 smaller top compartments much however if you had an iPad etc it would fit nice and snug.
I Look forward to more trips with my pack.
No regrets with my purchase - great price, very good quality product & quick delivery.
My backpack didn't even make it out of the house before it broke. Packed the carry on for the flight, went to put the passport in the front pocket and the zip was useless.
Too late to get another case, luckily the main zip lasted the trip. No problem with the other two bags.
Top international reviews
Downed it to one Star, customer service gave me a $13 credit for a $65 bag that I got one trip from. Then Emailed me 2 times asking to change my review because it effects normal sales. Maybe try standing by your product and replacing or giving a little better refund for a poorly made bag.
I just updated the rating from a 4 to a 5 now that I've tried out the bag. I used it on a recent trip to the U.S. and found the bag a perfect size for a two day trip. In fact, I could have even piled in more clothes for a longer trip. I took along my laptop and found the bag made a perfect work backpack while on the business trip. I've been searching for the perfect case for short business trips. This comes really close. The only thing that is missing is a messenger bag strap along with the backpack. This addition would make it the most versatile case.
=== Original post
I really like buying travel luggage. I'm a frequent traveler who is always looking for the perfect carry-on that allows me to travel without having to check my bag. Most of my flights right now are on small regional jets and prop planes. The overheard luggage space is quite small. You either a) do a gate check with your bag and then wait on the ramp to get your bag back, or b) carry a bag that is large enough to carry a couple of days of clothes, and yet small and flexible enough to squeeze into the overhead. I think this bag may be it. I'm writing this review without having actually tried the bag, so I don't know if it will work or hold up well (since there appears to be a few complaints about the quality of the straps, etc.). Overall, however, the bag looks well made. The zippers move smoothly, and the bag material and stitching looks like it will hold up. My only complaint at the pre-flight point is that the material used for the dividers (i.e. the internal pockets, and laptop holder) seems to be a little thin. I can easily see it not fairing well for wear. I've given the bag a 4 star until I see how it holds up. At that point, I'll update the review.
Purpose: Overnight business travel (1-2 nights)
Frequency: Every 3 weeks.
What I pack in it (at the same time, per trip): 1-2 pairs of shoes, 2 dress shirts, 1 pair of pants, 1 pair of shorts, 1 short sleeve shirt, 2 underwear and 2 socks, toiletries, 15.4" laptop and cable, pajama, water bottle.
My opinion: I really like it. It fits everything comfortably without stuffing it. The extra pocket for the laptop is very handy at the airport (I can remove and replace the laptop quickly). The smaller pocket on top of the laptop pocket is handy for my phone and keys (easy to access them without opening the rest of the bag). The straps inside hold everything down nicely, and enables me to compress the bag. Even with all of these things inside, it easily fits into the overhead storage on small regional jets (no need to check it). I like the water bottle access on the outside, and the little strap keeps it from falling out. The bag also looks nice and professional, and feels like good quality.
Cons: The shoulder straps and general balance are ok, but they aren't the most comfortable I've tried, so I wouldn't use it for long all-day hiking trips. However, I don't think it's designed for that. I use it quite comfortably from one airport to another, on the bus and subway, and to final destination at work, which involves a fair bit of walking. However, I don't see it as a "wear it all day on my back" pack.
Final thoughts: My first bag had a manufacturing defect that revealed itself after about 10 day's worth of use (but over a period of a few months). I contacted the company and sent photos. They offered 2 solutions without any hassle or argument, and I picked the one that suited me best. Outstanding customer service from a company that clearly stands by its products. Thank you Nina for handling the issue so professionally.
I have no hesitation recommending this bag for overnight business travel, and I have a high opinion of the company and its warranty as well.
40 Litres of volume sounds like a lot but it fills up pretty quickly. Having said that, I was able to pack a reasonable amount of summer wear including a pair of flip-flops and a pair of Teva sandals, along with the requisite toiletries, electronics accessories (adapters, cables etc.), tablet and camera.
Technically this size is bigger than Ryanair's base fare allows (basically only a purse or small bag), but if you spend a few extra euros you'll be able to carry on a larger backpack such as this. And it seems to be fine for regular airlines (in my case Air Canada Rouge return from Toronto to Athens). Finally, it's a treat to not have to wait an extra 15-30 minutes for your luggage to appear in the carousel once you land.
I can recommend it without hesitation.
A few of the other reviews commented that the strap clips were flimsy, but I had no issues. My pack was snug but not bulging, to be fair. I would echo one of the comments related to how the pocket to store your tablet/laptop is at the top of the pack and hence not very well protected. But if you're not checking the bag this isn't an issue.
1. it could use a tough, waterproof layer on the bottom since even a backpack has to be set down at some point.
2. the small rear compartment is not a secure spot for things such as passports, keys, ipods etc.. While the main flap is zippered, the smaller pockets inside are not, Things will not stay where you put them as a result. Further, when standing in a lineup (say at a train station), it is very easy for someone to quietly zip it open without your knowing it.
3. Lastly, there should be padding at the bottom of the laptop pocket. As it is, should your bag drop, or be put down abruptly, the laptop will take a hit.
Apart from these things (with #2 being the most problematic and which makes the bag less useful to me), I think it's a great bag.
With all the trains and buses, I had no problem with fitting this bag in luggage storage compartments or even holding it on my lap.
I also used their packing cube and everything fit nicely without any extra bulk from the bag itself.
I wish the shoulder strap had better padding and maybe have those top strap adjustment like on hiking backpack. A breathing mesh pad for the back would be awsome too.