**Buy the Paperback version of this book and get the Kindle eBook version included for FREE**
If you want to master the art and science of creating your own amazing garden using hydroponics, even if you don't have a backyard, then keep reading...
Do you love gardening, but feel you don't have the green thumbs necessary to cultivate healthy plants? Would you like to grow your own vegetables, herbs and fruit, but don't have enough soil space?
Are you sick and tired of spending hours going to the supermarket to buy chemically treated and genetically modified produce and would like to learn how to set up your own organic garden?
If yes, then this guide is for you.
Hydroponics is the art of growing fruits and herbs without soil. In this guide, Tom Gordon hands you the blueprint with proven steps and strategies on how to grow fruits, veggies and herbs in the comfort of your home using efficient hydroponics systems.
You're going to learn how to choose the best plants to grow and maintenance techniques for healthy and vibrant-looking plants.
Here's a small sample of what you're going to discover in Hydroponics:
- The 6 main types of hydroponic systems and how to choose the one best suitable for your budget and needs
- Choosing the best growing mediums for your hydroponic system
- 11 of the best hydroponically grown plants to start in your backyard
- Everything you need to know about nutrition for hydroponic plants
- Selecting the best lighting medium for your hydroponic plants—from natural lighting techniques to artificial lighting methods
- Surefire techniques to help you maintain your hydroponics system to prevent plant diseases and keep pests under control
- 4 myths and 6 mistakes you need to avoid like the plague if you want to grow healthy, hydroponically grown plants
- ...and more!
Even if you've never done any type of gardening before, or you have some experience growing plants and would like to explore a different gardening technique, the instructions in this guide will help you become an expert in growing plants hydroponically and you don't have to be a commercial farmer to make it work for you!